Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

It's probably best for Peter to be the only superhero in his school.

Besides, Kamala Khan is in Jersey City.

Silk's story engine requires being away for several years.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

iMan 42s

In terms of spin off potential Flash Thompson, but I feel in this version he should be a bit older than Peter to help keep the military background for Agent Venom.

I also wouldn't mind Silk but her background requires her to be gone for a few years and dependent on the origin story they go with it could have problems.

I also kind of want Miles. I know he is much younger than Peter (his by 4 or 5 years) but it could be good to get him out there and set up different kinds of villain confrontations. Have him be the MCU scarlet spider until it is time for Kaine or Ben and just have him in a different part of New York or keep him in Brooklyn so Peter almost never knows he is there. This way if Peter is screwed up again Marvel can just jump to the next guy without rebooting anything.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

So in the movie, have it start with Peter being Spider-Man because we don't need origin movie again. BUT have a flashback later on to show the bite. Then in the background after Peter is bit , subtly but still fairly easy for people to pick out; have Cindy in the background getting bit as well. Now they don't have to do anything with it for a while, but for them to set that up for the potential future stuff; would be awesome. Plus it would be a great easter egg. Though the scene can't be too long because yeah the origin cannot dominate another movie.

I'd also find it cool to see Sam Alexander there too.

Flash Thompson but not a mean bully, but rather the comedic bully like he was in the current cartoon. So that while he's not meant to likeable right away, he isn't so unlikeable that he can supported becoming the heroic Agent Venom in the future. I think the cartoon did it well (for those who still are wary about the show, season 3 has been a big improvement).

I do not want to see any more Harry Osbourn because every single Harry in the all the movies are not so good and messed up the movie's pacing. Plus I don't want any Goblin stuff and if they do, I want it to be Norman and not Harry.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    I have no idea who that is.
    She has the same name as Amadeus' mother, so it's likely that Amadeus exists somewhere in the MCU, so he could be around Peter's age.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    She has the same name as Amadeus' mother, so it's likely that Amadeus exists somewhere in the MCU, so he could be around Peter's age.
    Interesting little factoid. According to the novelization, the college computer nerd in Incredible Hulk was supposed to be Amadeus Cho. Being played by the distinctly not Asian Martin Starr.

(Probably for the best that isn't canon, huh?)

BANNED

Well, if they established his mother, then hopefully that means they know to cast someone you could see as related to her.

None, it will probably feel contrived.

Extraordinary Member

Kamala. Easily.

BANNED

Maybe Cassie Lang. Cloak and Dagger could appears too.

Quote Originally Posted by Polvo Aranha View Post
    Maybe Cassie Lang.

This is what the MCU Cassie Lang looks like. She's a little too young to be going to High School.

BANNED

Ooh. Maybe Robbie Reyes as the new kid, a supposedly troubled teen who moves around a lot after getting kicked out of previous schools. Or somethin'.

It's the MCU anyway, sooooo...

BANNED

Khamala, Sam, Nico, all of the new kid avengers like Miss America Chavez and Kate Bishop.

Assistant Principal Frank Castle.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Shaggy and Scooby Doo.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Ooh. Maybe Robbie Reyes as the new kid, a supposedly troubled teen who moves around a lot after getting kicked out of previous schools. Or somethin'.

It's the MCU anyway, sooooo...
    Robbie Reyes is in California, I think.