Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    AngelGroveRadioPodcast powerpackers90's Avatar

The Power Rangers :P
    Angel Grove Radio
    The "ALL NEW" Spider-Man's Tangled Web-Show ON YOUTUBE!!!!

Fantastic Member

I'd say put Kamala a couple of grades behind Peter, and leave her to incubate so she can have her origin in phase 4 or something. But that would require them to eventually go the Terrigen Bomb route, and no one knows if that's gonna go down. But seriously, I really don't mind relocating her from Jersey City to NYC. MCU is its own continuity and not bound to be exactly the same as the comics.

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

Anya and Kamala.
    and Chat
    Last edited by Highland Chicken; 04-15-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: can't forget chat

None...Powered folks should be rare not clustered...

BANNED

I guess Kate Bishop.

To be honest i would prefer people like Firestar, Namorita and the like, you know people who are near peters age in the comics but then again thats not likely to happen, because Jessica Jones wont be (and she should ) but as someone pointed out the MCU doesnt have to be tied down by the comics
    Truth is the best policy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    To be honest i would prefer people like Firestar, Namorita and the like, you know people who are near peters age in the comics but then again thats not likely to happen, because Jessica Jones wont be (and she should ) but as someone pointed out the MCU doesnt have to be tied down by the comics
    I think that Lyra would be an ideal choice. Greer Grant(Tigra) is around the same age as Peter, so her character could work, as well as Richard Rider(Nova) and Rick Jones(Captain Mar-Vell)...

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Firestar and Prowler would be cool for cameos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Why? People view the cast with less intrest in the movies the Spiderman movie because Peter is the only good guy in action who does badass heroics while the non powered side cast is helpless. Which is what I accuse of in Superman movies compared in Batman movies, Batman characters are a cast of badasses by default and can hold there own with Bruce's rouge's, even the non suited cast is cool and not completely helpless.

Peter would be more dynamic in his costumed life with similar costumed allies and treating the movie as introduction to young vigilantism for the MCU. The real cast exist to enhance Spider-Man's awesomeness, it really doesn't make them more helpful or on equal grounds with Peter fighting bad guys or saving the city.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Agreed.

Also, they shouldn't be all in New York.

If it were possible, Kitty Pryde. Maybe they could have a girl who can walk through walls and call her Kat Shadow.

BANNED

you guys think any of these heroines might get a chance with spiderman. it would be interesting to see peter dating carol danvers in their college years.

Mighty Member

Super heroes should never be in close proximity of each other early on in life. It gives this weird sense of pre-ordained destiny to many of them which just doesn't jive well with how stories work.

I'd only be supportive of such close relations of a bunch of heroes if they do something like runaways where circumstances literally force that kinda closeness to be important and a necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    you guys think any of these heroines might get a chance with spiderman. it would be interesting to see peter dating carol danvers in their college years.
    Not gonna happen. Carol Danvers is an adult. Peter Parker is going to be a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Super heroes should never be in close proximity of each other early on in life. It gives this weird sense of pre-ordained destiny to many of them which just doesn't jive well with how stories work.

I'd only be supportive of such close relations of a bunch of heroes if they do something like runaways where circumstances literally force that kinda closeness to be important and a necessity.
    I agree with this comment muchly.