Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Super heroes should never be in close proximity of each other early on in life. It gives this weird sense of pre-ordained destiny to many of them which just doesn't jive well with how stories work.

I'd only be supportive of such close relations of a bunch of heroes if they do something like runaways where circumstances literally force that kinda closeness to be important and a necessity.
    Ultimate spiderman disagrees with that notion. I found that book much more natural with heroes being together than any avengers issue I've read.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Ultimate spiderman disagrees with that notion. I found that book much more natural with heroes being together than any avengers issue I've read.
    What, are you talking about the young ultimates? Cause that's nowhere near the same situation as every superhero coming from the same school. only other notable hero from Spiderman's school was Dagger, who became a hero well after Peter was dead.

Kamala is from Jersey! Why do you want her in Peter's NYC High School?!

COME ON!!!

Personally, I think Spider-Man should be an island at first. If you do want any other teenage heroes, maybe go with Cloak and Dagger as they tie into the Spider-Man mythos. Hell, maybe even Anya, but DON'T flood it with every other popular teenage hero because they'll never have a chance to shine and you'll waste a movie contract on random cameos.

BANNED

What, are you talking about the young ultimates? Cause that's nowhere near the same situation as every superhero coming from the same school. only other notable hero from Spiderman's school was Dagger, who became a hero well after Peter was dead.
    Alos Bobby and Kitty from the Xmen joined Peter's class and Johnny Storm from FF is peter's best friend. Kurt Conners was a teacher there though technically not a superhero.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Alos Bobby and Kitty from the Xmen joined Peter's class and Johnny Storm from FF is peter's best friend. Kurt Conners was a teacher there though technically not a superhero.
    Kitty and Bobby didn't originate from Peter's school though, X-men were their own thing before that plot point happened. Johnny's always been Peter's friend throughout continuity .

That's not an example of "everybody who went to Peter's school ended up being super heroes in some weird twist of unusual faith."

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    I guess Kate Bishop.
    Though they don’t need to according to the comics they is 10 years between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that Lyra would be an ideal choice. Greer Grant(Tigra) is around the same age as Peter, so her character could work, as well as Richard Rider(Nova) and Rick Jones(Captain Mar-Vell)...
    Ok lets break this down
    Lyra – complicated because of the hulk rights so no solo maybe that’s why we haven’t gotten she-hulk yet.
    Greer Grant from what I recall is not around the same age closer in age to carol danvers than peter.
    Rick Rider works and would work well with the whole new warriors theme but would he not be out of place in spidey’s world since he could beat all of spidey’s rogues without breaking a sweat being a cosmic hero and all.
    I have no idea if Rick Jones exists in the MCU.
    Kitty and Bobby didn't originate from Peter's school though, X-men were their own thing before that plot point happened. Johnny's always been Peter's friend throughout continuity .

That's not an example of "everybody who went to Peter's school ended up being super heroes in some weird twist of unusual faith."
    I don't think its everybody but if you look at Peter's group of friends there aren’t that many that would work.
    Johnny Storm – Fox
    Wolverine – Fox
    Iceman – Fox
    Kitty Pryde - Fox
    Daredevil – Older – Netflix
    Firestar – Would Work
    Cloak – Possibly
    Dagger – Possibly
    Black Cat – Don’t think they meet until College
    Richard Rider – Would work but cosmic guy
    Jessica Jones – should work but see daredevil
    Anya – Younger
    That’s the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
    Truth is the best policy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Though they don’t need to according to the comics they is 10 years between them.

Ok lets break this down
    Lyra – complicated because of the hulk rights so no solo maybe that’s why we haven’t gotten she-hulk yet.
    Greer Grant from what I recall is not around the same age closer in age to carol danvers than peter.
    Rick Rider works and would work well with the whole new warriors theme but would he not be out of place in spidey’s world since he could beat all of spidey’s rogues without breaking a sweat being a cosmic hero and all.
    I have no idea if Rick Jones exists in the MCU.

I don't think its everybody but if you look at Peter's group of friends there aren’t that many that would work.
    Johnny Storm – Fox
    Wolverine – Fox
    Iceman – Fox
    Kitty Pryde - Fox
    Daredevil – Older – Netflix
    Firestar – Would Work
    Cloak – Possibly
    Dagger – Possibly
    Black Cat – Don’t think they meet until College
    Richard Rider – Would work but cosmic guy
    Jessica Jones – should work but see daredevil
    Anya – Younger
    That’s the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
    Greer Grant was a college student around the same time as Peter was when she was introduced as The Cat. Also, she is around the same age as Peter. Greer could fit into Peter's world as no one else is really using her outside of Avengers Academy. The other alternate would to Greer Grant is Jessica Drew who could fit into Peter's social circles as she's physically around the same age as he is, but not chronologically.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-16-2015 at 01:19 AM.

Also keep in mind, Cassie Lang is like 6 in the upcoming Ant-man movie. I'm sure no other Young avengers will appear til much later.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Also keep in mind, Cassie Lang is like 6 in the upcoming Ant-man movie. I'm sure no other Young avengers will appear til much later.
    which is sad because i think peter and cassie would've had wonderful chemistry and that goes for him and kate. speaking of bwhich, how come cassie ages but franklin and valerie don't?

BANNED

Greer Grant was a college student around the same time as Peter was when she was introduced as The Cat. Also, she is around the same age as Peter. Greer could fit into Peter's world as no one else is really using her outside of Avengers Academy. The other alternate would to Greer Grant is Jessica Drew who could fit into Peter's social circles as she's physically around the same age as he is, but not chronologically.
    Just because she could doesn't mean you should, especially since you don't seem to care at all about her being a superheroine, since you repeatedly insist that she be in her human form, as though her having a cat-like appearance makes it less comfortable to imagine her sleeping with Peter.

Johnny Storm, Bobby Drake, Marc Spector, Jessica Jones, Rick Jones

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    which is sad because i think peter and cassie would've had wonderful chemistry and that goes for him and kate. speaking of bwhich, how come cassie ages but franklin and valerie don't?
    I really don't see the need to mix Spider-Man's mythos THAT much...and Franklin doesn't age because Marvel has no clue what to do with a grown up reality warper.

Could someone please confirm when Greer Grant was confirmed as attending the same college as Peter because the only heros i remember doing so was Johnny Storm. Kitty Pryde, Liz Allan, Shoc and Dagger i could be missing a few, and for ***** and giggles could it come from someone other than Darth please, no disrespect meant Darth but just to make sure i understand
    Truth is the best policy

Hobie Brown
    Felicia Hardy
    Ty Johnson
    Tandy Bowen