Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    iMan 42s

I would honestly be fine with Agent Venom for obvious reasons being he did attend the school.

What about Clash? Clayton Cole was homeschool or he was just that smart (can't find learning to crawl sorry) but he could be adapted in some form to fit and he would provide a nice foil to Peter.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Could someone please confirm when Greer Grant was confirmed as attending the same college as Peter because the only heros i remember doing so was Johnny Storm. Kitty Pryde, Liz Allan, Shoc and Dagger i could be missing a few, and for ***** and giggles could it come from someone other than Darth please, no disrespect meant Darth but just to make sure i understand
    I think he's saying that she was at college age, not that she went to the same college as Peter. Apparently being the same age as someone else means that you both could just has easily have gone to the same school anyway.

Astonishing Member

Could someone please confirm when Greer Grant was confirmed as attending the same college as Peter because the only heros i remember doing so was Johnny Storm. Kitty Pryde, Liz Allan, Shoc and Dagger i could be missing a few, and for ***** and giggles could it come from someone other than Darth please, no disrespect meant Darth but just to make sure i understand
    Greer Grant I believe went to the University of Chicago and majored in Microbiology. But we do not know the name of the high school she attended. Thus, it might be possible that she went to the same High School as Peter in NYC...

BANNED

So she went to a high school in New York… and then for some reason applied to a college in Chicago. Except looking into it, she was born in Chicago, so you're saying that she moved to New York to go to high school, then back to Chicago for college, and then went to New York again to become a cop. But she became Tigra while she was in Chicago. So, what, because she doesn't become Tigra until her return to Chicago?

Nova (Sam Alexander) attending the same High with Parker in the MCU would be awesome!!!
    This would be perfect for me!!! (Being part of the Sam brigade or mindless zombie group )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Endeavor to persevere.

I just really don't see this whole "All teenage heroes went to the same school" thing being reasonable. It just would be too coincidental and would require too many of the same actors showing up. Not to mention confuse the Spider-Man Lore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I just really don't see this whole "All teenage heroes went to the same school" thing being reasonable. It just would be too coincidental and would require too many of the same actors showing up. Not to mention confuse the Spider-Man Lore.
    Shield could be a sponser for them, like in the US cartoon. And you know, Shield would be a great staple for Spidey stories, they already run all the tabs on the new york heroes and are better than the police in the spiderman stories.

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Shield could be a sponser for them, like in the US cartoon. And you know, Shield would be a great staple for Spidey stories, they already run all the tabs on the new york heroes and are better than the police in the spiderman stories.
    SHIELD doesn't exist anymore because they have been out as Hydra.

Fantastic Member

Coulson's SHIELD could show up, which is feasible, considering spoilers:
    he seems to be trying to get as many super types on his team as possible right now.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

he seems to be trying to get as many super types on his team as possible right now.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    end of spoilers
    so are we gonna get avengers academy or something? because i really would like that if it wasn't run by SHIELD. i do not hate secret warriors nor SHIELD. they can get as many super types as they can but i really am annoyed with them recently

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    so are we gonna get avengers academy or something? because i really would like that if it wasn't run by SHIELD. i do not hate secret warriors nor SHIELD. they can get as many super types as they can but i really am annoyed with them recently
    Well, spoilers:
    the status of SHIELD is really up in the air right now. There are two factions fighting it out for supremacy. Coulson's faction does seem to be a bit down and out right now. One would generally assume that the good guys win in the season finale, but with the talk of a spinoff, we could see Coulson doing a Secret Warriors type deal. Who knows?
    end of spoilers

SHIELD won't just come back. The AoS show is really low in the ratings. It won't affect any future Marvel film.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Greer Grant I believe went to the University of Chicago and majored in Microbiology. But we do not know the name of the high school she attended. Thus, it might be possible that she went to the same High School as Peter in NYC...
    Dude if what Phantom Roxas says is true then it makes no sense, can someone confirm when she first meet spiderman and what she was doing and what Peter was doing.
    Truth is the best policy

Astonishing Member

Dude if what Phantom Roxas says is true then it makes no sense, can someone confirm when she first meet spiderman and what she was doing and what Peter was doing.
    Spider-Man and Greer Grant's first meeting:

http://www.spidervillain.com/SpiderM.../MTU8/MTU8.htm

I think that Gerry Conway missed the opportunity to have The Cat integrated into Spider-Man's world as a member of the NYPD whose also a good friend of Peter Parker.

Since Greer isn't used all that much to begin with, she could be part of Peter's cast as one of his classmates.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-21-2015 at 03:01 PM.