Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Like when Emma Frost became Governor of Latveria in Age of Apocalypse. Only Frost (And Kristoff, and the Avengers, and whoever else did it) could oust Doom from his Kingdom.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Emma_Frost_%28Earth-295%29
    Yeah I could see that happening too. Any means necessary!

This sounds like a pretty fun idea. Not like Madripoor has any leadership going on right now and Emma seems to know her way around the current underworld there given the Jeen Training issue. With both Viper and Mystique out of the picture someone has put some order.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    This sounds like a pretty fun idea. Not like Madripoor has any leadership going on right now and Emma seems to know her way around the current underworld there given the Jeen Training issue. With both Viper and Mystique out of the picture someone has put some order.
    My thoughts exactly!

Viva la Madripoor!

Madripoor.jpg

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

She would not be any worse than 616 Obama so why not. They were both Osborne supporters.
    image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    So since the way things were left with Emma and Scott I am led to believe Emma is going to continue this revolution with or without Scott. I was thinking, you know, maybe she was going to start her own school. Then I thought screw her own school! What about her own country?!?!?! You think Emma could be a boss and run the shit out of Madripoor? I think she could!
    I was gonna say "not for all the caviar in the the world my dear" to paraphrase miss frost.
    But all i can say is YES YES YES YES YES! Emma for prez! For the head of shield! Put her in charge of it all. fuck yes!
    Love it!
    “I am the ultimate hunter, come from the future to destroy you.”