Issue 111 out today! And it is crazy!

spoilers:
That may have been the saddest death in the history of the book for me. I loved Cecil as a character and was really wanting to see him and Mark repair their relationship. I knew he had to go because he was a huge threat to Robot but it was sad to see. RIP Cecil. Some other quick thoughts:

- Mark should have pretended to listen to Robot's offer to give Eve time to get away before engaging him. Hell, he should have at least listened to Robot's plans, wouldn't have been any worse then working with Dinosaurus.
- But man, Robot is a cold SOB. He was a really sympathetic character when he was wooing Monster Girl but he seems almost emotionless these days. I get he feels that things like killing Cecil are a necessary means to his ends, but he doesn't even seem to be bothered by it.
- Wonder if Eve's power use hurt the baby at all? I guessing at this point the baby is fully formed enough to be OK as long as the V's can medically treat her. But when I saw that burst of pink I thought the next page was going to show her losing the baby as she said "screw it" and used her powers to make a new leg and fight Robot. Guess she'll have cyborg parts like Rick and Donald or like Oliver with his jaw and arm instead (no, I don't think she's going to die).
- Guess I was wrong about there being something up with Eve or her knowing something during the breakup. So it was just a poorly done breakup scene afterall. Don't think getting her leg ripped off will convince her being around Mark is a healthy lifestyle choice.
- Wonder if Anissa will cause drama with Eve now that they are on the V ship together? Maybe even try to hurt her and Mark's non-V baby?
end of spoilers

Crazy stuff, still processing it so I'm undecided how I feel. Definitely can't wait for the next issue though.