Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Invincible

You might be right that he was just overwhelmed, but if I were in his shoes, I feel like my first thought would be "Oh no! How many dudes did my wife bang and how much therapy will I need to get over it?" There's no humans there, either, so that means she had freaky alien sex LOL. Figures Mark is from the one alien race that doesn't appear to have bigger dongs than humans, so whatever good lovin' the aliens are giving her is something probably more than Mark can offer. I'm guessing they will go for a parallel to when a guy finds out his girl slept with a black dude and they get self conscious that the black guy likely had a bigger cock than theirs. Mark will be freaking out wondering what kinky stuff those aliens did to his wife and jealously wondering how to live up to it.

Incredible Member

What if she was with Allen? Or Oliver? Presumably they would have been as distraught as Eve over losing Mark. May there shared heartbreak brought them together for a time...

God I really hope we don't get that Lifetime-like storyline. I'd rather not spend more than an issue of two on the whole thing and move on to the more interesting stuff (such as what Oliver is doing talking to thragg).

Yeah, which alien she was with is going to be weird. My first thought was Allen as well or maybe Oliver. It would be kind of pointless to have her be with someone that is irrelevant to the story and introduce a character whose only role was to **** Eve while Mark was gone, so that leaves very few options. So either they will not mention or show who the alien was, or it was someone Mark knows you'd think.

I am tempted to drop the series again for a while, but I'd like to hang on until they go back to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Or Oliver?
    Oliver still seems happily married and Eve hangs with them as a couple and Mark without acting awkward, so I'm ruling him out. Eve wouldn't be helping some married dude cheat on his wife. Even if Ollie is in an open relationship, Eve must know Mark might come back, and would know to at least bang someone that wouldn't be like a knife in the back to Mark. I thought him at first, because he would be an ideal shoulder to cry on, but I doubt it.
    Allen, on the other hand, is a top suspect.

I do not get this speculation (several people on Facebook and the Image forums have posted this as well) about Allen and Eve. Allen has been with Telia the entire series. He was stoked and giving Mark a huge hug when he found out he was alive. Eve joked around about not breaking Mark because she just got him back. There wasn't any sign of any awkwardness between them like they had something to hide. Allen is clearly under a lot of pressure as a leader and was just hoping for a powerful fighter to help him.

I agree with Ragdoll's reasoning on Oliver though, I don't think there is any way it is him either. It's going to end up being just some guy she met on the planet.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Who could she have sex with? Closest one is Oliver an dI doubt that. And now Oliver is Freddy Mercury as well.

Quote Originally Posted by capuga View Post
    Allen has been with Telia the entire series.
    We haven't seen her post-timeskip though, have we? A lot can happen in 5 years. Just because they were happy half a decade ago doesn;t mean that is the status quo now. While Oliver I ruled out because we have seen him with his wife. I've fallen out of love in less than 5 years plenty of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    We haven't seen her post-timeskip though, have we? A lot can happen in 5 years. Just because they were happy half a decade ago doesn;t mean that is the status quo now. While Oliver I ruled out because we have seen him with his wife. I've fallen out of love in less than 5 years plenty of times.
    She actually was in the comic...in the welcome back party...right next to Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    She actually was in the comic...in the welcome back party...right next to Allen.
    Alright. Well I have confidence in Eve not being a homewrecker (odd thing to say when we debate who she banged besides her husband) so I'll rule Allen out, too. It would be cool if it was someone we had seen before, but I'm starting to think it could just be some random dude, like another parent of one of her kids friends. The school drop off was the biggest awkward moment, I could tell those people at least knew who she had shagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    Alright. Well I have confidence in Eve not being a homewrecker (odd thing to say when we debate who she banged besides her husband) so I'll rule Allen out, too. It would be cool if it was someone we had seen before, but I'm starting to think it could just be some random dude, like another parent of one of her kids friends. The school drop off was the biggest awkward moment, I could tell those people at least knew who she had shagged.
    If it's someone we know...no one comes to mind. Rex is dead. So is probably someone new.

I like this series but like, but why.
    Why does this man have to struggle and go through stupid **** constantly?
    Why can't he ever get a solid win for once?
    It's getting annoying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kivatt View Post
    I like this series but like, but why.
    Why does this man have to struggle and go through stupid **** constantly?
    Why can't he ever get a solid win for once?
    It's getting annoying to me.
    Not only that, the book is completely all over the place lately. The first 75 issues seemed far more cohesive, now it's becoming a major clusterfudge. I'm gonna keep reading it, but it's getting to be a bit much. They keep heaping new tragedies on Mark before he finishes dealing with the last one. They need to start wrapping up a couple storylines instead of throwing new ones at us every month.

BANNED

My issue is its just feels Mark, The Other Heroes and Earth. Just keep taking Ls. No matter what happens they lose in some way.

So Is this the appreciation thread?

Also I want to start this, where would be a good start? Straight from the beginning or is there a better start?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So Is this the appreciation thread?

Also I want to start this, where would be a good start? Straight from the beginning or is there a better start?
    Well I kinda suggest the beginning.