Default Will futures end be undone?

I've read that futures end was indeed five years into the do universe. But will they undo it?

A lot of people thought that it would be undone at the end of it. It was not.

Will they follow the futures end direction or just pretend it doesn't happen?

Will it be undone?

It already has been undone. The Earth-2 survivors finding refuge on Prime Earth was the start of it all, and that has already been changed. Things still get jacked up according to Batman Beyond, but it didn't happen the same way.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    It already has been undone. The Earth-2 survivors finding refuge on Prime Earth was the start of it all, and that has already been changed. Things still get jacked up according to Batman Beyond, but it didn't happen the same way.
    So when batman beyond blows up the satellite it causes the earth 2 people not come forward which causes telos to give them their own planet?

I had forgotten

I can't imagine why I found that so confusing. ;-)

Anyone who thought DC would hold creators to a story that takes place five years in the future (in comic book-time) as well as all events leading up to it, but has been vague and unwilling to confirm a past five year back-story history that supposedly shaped what's happening now is being a bit silly.

BANNED

It's a series of serialized adventures spanning decades, of course it'll be undone/redone/rehashed/retconned/etc. Nothing lasts forever, nor should it.