Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Default MCU Daredevil fights the agents of shield

Basically a gauntlet form the dude but he gets healed every fight. Purely hand to hand.

1. Bobby Morse
    2. Lance Hunter
    3. Grant Ward
    4. Melinda May

Does he clear this list or if not he far does he get.

At the beginning of the series some of them could have posed problems for him, but right now (starting episode 12 now) I'd say Matt takes all of them.
    Maybe a little bruised, but he takes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    At the beginning of the series some of them could have posed problems for him, but right now (starting episode 12 now) I'd say Matt takes all of them.
    Maybe a little bruised, but he takes it.
    If he gets his spoilers:
    Armor
    end of spoilers He stomps them. I'm not sure why Bobby is listed before Hunter, by feats she should win that fight handily.

Astonishing Member

There's really little they could throw at Matt to take him down in a fist fight. He can soak up too much damage even without the body armor.

Amazing Member

Mockingbird is the only challenge really.
    Hunter is no challenge
    Ward was beaten squarely by May
    May fought I think a losing fight to Mockingbird and got away with it because of her gun.
    Matt wouldn't at all be afraid of a hand gun.

Unsure of who has more stick fighting expertise, but I think Matt would soak more damage.

Matt seems way too durable and way too athletic... dude routinely dodged gunfire by doing flips...
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Amazing Member

what about him vs mister hyde from the show

Fantastic Member

I am going to assume that if you are reading this thread that you know all there is about both shows. This means I will not put in spoiler tags.

I don't think they would win even if they had the icers. DD was kills it. Even by the second episode he was taking down like 8 guys at once with a punctured lung handicap.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickDevilRed View Post
    what about him vs mister hyde from the show
    On screen Mr Hyde hasn't shown any ability above the fighters in this thread.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    On screen Mr Hyde hasn't shown any ability above the fighters in this thread.
    True, he seemed to be struggling against Coulson when they fought in Puerto Rico. In fact, he only gained the upper hand by using his enhanced strength. Other than that, Coulson appeared to be by far the more skilled of the pair.

May showed decent damage soak in the latest episode, taking hits from a superstrong woman and getting back up until she took a bullet to the knee. A fight against Matt could be interesting, between Matt's superior agility, and May's better striking power.

Also, fun fact: Skye and Matt apparently were in the same orphanage.

Funner fact. I like Matt. Skye is verging into Natalie Portman ruined Thor.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuickDevilRed View Post
    May fought I think a losing fight to Mockingbird and got away with it because of her gun.
    What? I feel like we watched very different fights, May put Bobbi on the backfoot several times and Bobbi only got away using an EMP. We've never seen a proper fight between them because Bobbi was holding back as well.

I just got done binge watching Daredevil so while this is still fresh in my memory, Daredevil feats:

-He has solid super senses. As in, spell a guy's cologne some floors away, hear people heartbeat's and what not.
    -He is a solid aim dodger even in episode one.
    -Punches/throws/kick a guy hard enough to blow a door off its hinges in ep. 2 while seriously wounded.
    -Falls one or two floors with some breaks in between. Puts him down for some seconds before he gets up and fights.
    -Falls through three floors with the, well, floor breaking each time. This puts him down for a while. Gets back up and escapes the cops.
    -Does a fancy spin kick to break down the sewer door's metal handle in ep. 6 (?).
    -Gets thrown hard enough to break table and stuff and keeps fighting.
    -Throws his billy club hard enough to go through a car's window (which may possibly be bullet proof) from the top of a building.
    -With his suit on takes Fisk beat him with a steel pipe repeatedly and keeps on going.

Sidenotes:
    -Throwing sticks seems to work out better for him than punching as those tend to put people down right away.
    -Really likes going for the joints.
    -Some of the mooks have some pretty neat stuff. Like the guy in ep. 1. Or the Russian bro who manages to lift a pretty heavy looking piece of wood on his own while seriously wounded and actually survives the three floor fall.
    Last edited by Hazard; 04-15-2015 at 11:10 AM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    -Throws his billy cub hard enough to go through a car's window (which may possibly be bullet proof) from the top of a building.
    But, but, Matt's a New Yorker. However, the idea of him throwing this guy around is pretty funny.

9181449_600x338.jpg

Also, agreed on some mooks being particularly tough clients. They make most of the other MCU mooks look like weaklings.