Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    She was a pointless,
    Oi, it was thanks to her we got these awesome scenes right here:

That alone makes her one of the best characters to ever appear in the series. Ever.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post

-snip-

That alone makes her one of the best characters to ever appear in the series. Ever.
    That scene was predictable and not actually funny. Not helped by how she boring and pointless Kaguya was.

And the funniest harem jutsu scene is when Killer Bee just ignores it because he thinks that it's stupid.

Okay so I don't usually say this because the anime is ****, but...

Go watch it!

Current episode has one of the best fights scenes ever and it's just perfect! Soundtrack. Animation. Everything.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    oi, it was thanks to her we got these awesome scenes right here:

lol........

New chapter is out. Looks like we're about to have that big Naruto/Sasuke fight. Sasuke finally revealed his plan (to execute the 5 living kage and take over). He placed all the tailed beast under his genjustsu, and now it's just him and Naruto.

It's on break next week.

So this is the reason for the final fight..... Sasuke is an idiot there are so many reasons why his plan is wrong. I suppose this is just a cause so that we get the final fight between the two, but it feels undeserved.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    So this is the reason for the final fight..... Sasuke is an idiot there are so many reasons why his plan is wrong. I suppose this is just a cause so that we get the final fight between the two, but it feels undeserved.
    I wouldn't say his plan is wrong...We don't really know what the rest of it is. If it was just killing the kages, then it would be stupid because the villages practically have replacement kages anyways. What does he really want to do? Use the bijuu to force people to be nice to each other? Declare himself king or something? Use genjutsu to make everyone follow him?

Ah Sasuke, you never disappoint.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I wouldn't say his plan is wrong...We don't really know what the rest of it is. If it was just killing the kages, then it would be stupid because the villages practically have replacement kages anyways. What does he really want to do? Use the bijuu to force people to be nice to each other? Declare himself king or something? Use genjutsu to make everyone follow him?
    It just doesn't make sense. So the people will just forget about him killing their Kage's and welcome him with open arms? I don't think so. If he rules out of fear or by force that just makes his "revolution" worse than the previous system. It just seems like a reason was needed for him to fight Naruto in the end to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It just doesn't make sense. So the people will just forget about him killing their Kage's and welcome him with open arms? I don't think so. If he rules out of fear or by force that just makes his "revolution" worse than the previous system. It just seems like a reason was needed for him to fight Naruto in the end to me.
    It's Sasuke.

He doesn't think things through.

It's his thing. Even Kishimoto has said he overlooks the desires of others when there is something he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It's Sasuke.

It's his thing. Even Kishimoto has said he overlooks the desires of others when there is something he wants.
    At least we will find out whether or not if Naruto still has his power up from the sage like Sasuke does.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Lol, nope...Sasuke's still crazy.

All it took was the greater evils to all go away and he was like "that means I'm back on top of crazyville bitches!"

At least his end goal has evolved beyond "Avenger, blargh" and now he's more like crazy well-intentioned extremist despot.

This is a far more exciting development compared to the lackluster Kagura stuff though. I'm glad Sasuke's crazyness wasn't just handwaived off and forgotten, and I like that Naruto is announcing his resolve to end the brother's cycle with this fight.

A little weirded out that Sasuke gets to keep his Rinnegan, and with just one he can do Chibaku Tensei huh? Figures. To even compete I imagine Naruto either kept his Six Path Sage powers, or at the very least his 'you have chakra from all 9 beasts' thing will give him one hell of a Sage/Bijuu combo mode.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It's Sasuke.

Well, I mean, we've been getting all sorts of not so little hints all year that Sasuke isn't doing all of this out of the goodness of his heart. It's not really unexpected. And really, he's just saying he wants to enslave 9 sentient beings who just stated that they all just wanted to go home and never bother anyone ever again before he kills a few people.

But yeah, he isn't thinking this out. I mean, you have to admit, Sasuke does have a very strong point; the current ninja system isn't ideal. It's ill equipped to deal with the emotional needs of its soldiers, it unfairly places some people with innate abilities above others while also putting those same people in a very narrow role in society, and it's built around war. However, he isn't coming up with any great alternatives.

I just wonder if Sasuke is going to die or not? It would feel sorta...wrong that the Uchiha would be wiped out. That would just leave the Hyuga, as the Senju and Uzumaki clans aren't around anymore like they were.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Lol, nope...Sasuke's still crazy.

All it took was the greater evils to all go away and he was like "that means I'm back on top of crazyville bitches!"

At least his end goal has evolved beyond "Avenger, blargh" and now he's more like crazy well-intentioned extremist despot.

This is a far more exciting development compared to the lackluster Kagura stuff though. I'm glad Sasuke's crazyness wasn't just handwaived off and forgotten, and I like that Naruto is announcing his resolve to end the brother's cycle with this fight.

A little weirded out that Sasuke gets to keep his Rinnegan, and with just one he can do Chibaku Tensei huh? Figures. To even compete I imagine Naruto either kept his Six Path Sage powers, or at the very least his 'you have chakra from all 9 beasts' thing will give him one hell of a Sage/Bijuu combo mode.
    Sasuke is an idiot. But I look forward to seeing Naruto using the chakras of all tailed beasts.

o

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post

LOL I loved that fight scene! LOL It works on men, why not Kaguya? LOL