Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

So Obito and Madara are given pats on the head and are completely forgiven for everything as they pass on and go to Heaven.

Uh huh.

Oh and now Sasuke is evil again because ummm......no reason, but we all know he's going to be forgiven for it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    So Obito and Madara are given pats on the head and are completely forgiven for everything as they pass on and go to Heaven.

Uh huh.

Oh and now Sasuke is evil again because ummm......no reason, but we all know he's going to be forgiven for it.
    He never really stopped. The hints of him having another motive are there. Lots of them really.

He just didn't want the world to end.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Well, I mean, we've been getting all sorts of not so little hints all year that Sasuke isn't doing all of this out of the goodness of his heart. It's not really unexpected. And really, he's just saying he wants to enslave 9 sentient beings who just stated that they all just wanted to go home and never bother anyone ever again before he kills a few people.

But yeah, he isn't thinking this out. I mean, you have to admit, Sasuke does have a very strong point; the current ninja system isn't ideal. It's ill equipped to deal with the emotional needs of its soldiers, it unfairly places some people with innate abilities above others while also putting those same people in a very narrow role in society, and it's built around war. However, he isn't coming up with any great alternatives.
    Yeah, Sasuke usually goes for the simplest answer. But usually fails to grasp the full complexities of the situation.

I just wonder if Sasuke is going to die or not? It would feel sorta...wrong that the Uchiha would be wiped out. That would just leave the Hyuga, as the Senju and Uzumaki clans aren't around anymore like they were.
    Oh, he won't die.

This is a conflict of ideologies. Remember what Sasuke said Naruto back when they fought after he killed Danzo, "Either you kill me and become a hero, or I kill you and you become a victim."

Killing Sasuke means proving him right.

For Naruto to truly win, he needs to turn Sasuke around.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I see Sasuke's eyes getting burned out in the end and him ending up a blind swordsman wandering the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I see Sasuke's eyes getting burned out in the end and him ending up a blind swordsman wandering the nation.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto used his life manipulation skills to turn his eyes into regular eyes.

That said, Naruto is probably going to want him where he can keep an eye on him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    He never really stopped. The hints of him having another motive are there. Lots of them really.

He just didn't want the world to end.

Pretty Much its like the Villians teaming up with the Heroes for the Skrull Invasion does not make them heroes

BANNED

Besides Kishi is repeatedly stated the Final Fight is Naruto vs Sasuke

Mighty Member

Ah Sasuke, you never disappoint.
    LOL. it's gotta be PIS that anybody in the manga is surprised by this. XD
    (well, the CIS runs pretty strong in this series)

this is still better than ignorning all of Sasuke's crazy, self-absorbed, and vengeful behaviour thus far. it would be like turning Eric Cartman into Butters because the plot demanded it.
    Last edited by Totoro Man; 09-10-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    LOL. it's gotta be PIS that anybody in the manga is surprised by this. XD
    (well, the CIS runs pretty strong in this series)

this is still better than ignorning all of Sasuke's crazy, self-absorbed, and vengeful behaviour thus far. it would be like turning Eric Cartman into Butters because the plot demanded it.
    They did just save the world together. It's easy to delude oneself.

That said, I like it that Naruto doesn't look a bit surprised at the reveal.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Uh huh.

I wouldn't say either will be completely forgiven. Both are dead, and both won't be remembered fondly except for those who knew them personally. And I can't see Sasuke just being easily forgiven for this. He's going to have to give up something.
    Yeah, Sasuke usually goes for the simplest answer. But usually fails to grasp the full complexities of the situation.

Oh, he won't die.

This is a conflict of ideologies. Remember what Sasuke said Naruto back when they fought after he killed Danzo, "Either you kill me and become a hero, or I kill you and you become a victim."

Killing Sasuke means proving him right.

For Naruto to truly win, he needs to turn Sasuke around.
    True, he can't kill Sasuke or it's the same thing, over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Pretty Much its like the Villians teaming up with the Heroes for the Skrull Invasion does not make them heroes
    Oh, very good analogy. The villains just didn't want to die or end up ruled over by Skrulls.

Okay since we have some time to wait, I propose something.

Name your personal most awesome moments in both series, a moment, be it an attack, a quote, or even just a situation, where you can't help but be in awe of a character(s) for whatever it is they do.

My personal one is Jiraiya literally Willing himself back to life against Pein, say what you will about the pervert, but at least we can see that Naruto, Minato, and him all have something in common.
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Gai opening the Final Gate, complete with the flashback to his father.

Gai opening the Final Gate, complete with the flashback to his father.
    I am guessing his pops was the one who killed off most of the swordsmen then eh?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

My favorite had to be either Tsunade overcoming her fear of blood, or Sakura offering to be Lady Chiyo's puppet. I'll have to go with the latter as it made her my favorite character.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Ah I remembered another, Konan deciding to fuck all against Tobi and blowing up a few billion paper bombs.

May not have killed the guy (damn reality warping hax) but she pretty much was the closest to doing so for a little while.
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis