Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

BANNED

Dude WTF, spoiler tags. Although that is quite the plot twist.

Whoa! While I hate the thought of another long-winded fight with a villain in this particular arc...that was well played. I seriously thought they were going to spend a couple of months with side stories of people's dreams.

Man, DS is going to be thrilled after reading this.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Oh man, Sakura just got TOLD. But now she pretty much has to do something useful before this is over. (Kakashi, too.) After her combo-fail a few weeks ago, I thought Kishimoto would just neglect her till the end, but even Kishi wouldn't kick her while she's down without some payoff... right?

A lot of those dream worlds were pretty sad, looking from the outside. Chouji dreaming of a girl who appreciates him, Mizukage dreaming of a husband (anyone we know?), Tsunade dreaming of Dan and not being Hokage, Gaara dreaming of a happier childhood...

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Dude WTF, spoiler tags. Although that is quite the plot twist.
    All bets are off on Tuesday night! (Good to see your ban wasn't permanent, btw.)

Ha ha, time for Kaguya! Maybe we'll find out what happened with the Sage's unnamed brother, too.

Sasuke is an ass.... well, that's not new. Even Kakashi got told.

Black Zetsu has always been creepy as hell and this cements it.

Seriously.

That last page.

Damn.

As an aside, Gaara's dream

Someone needs to hug that guy.

Shikamaru's dream was pretty funny... until you realize Asuma is alive there.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

Some interesting dreams there. Like how Mei wants all the five kages to attend her wedding (daw, they're her best friends) and it's nice to see that Shikamaru totally wants to hang out with Temari the most (lack of Chouji as best bud is a bit surprising). Tenten basically dreams of things to be like they always was but with less youthful nonsense.

Gaara totally has the saddest dream, closely followed by Tsunade.

Ten bucks says that the anime will give each of these a filler episode.

And now we wait for Zazie to bust them all out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Man, DS is going to be thrilled after reading this.
    You mean with how Madara's in pain? Yeah, I like that. Madara is an annoying character and generally just deserves pain.

But the rest of the plot twist. Meh.

It's not that I'm bored, things are happening after all. It's just not things that I really care about, and suddenly black Zetsu can punch through juubi-Madara because... plot twist.

Right now I'm mainly hoping that Kaguya will be more entertaining that Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Gaara totally has the saddest dream, closely followed by Tsunade.

Ten bucks says that the anime will give each of these a filler episode.
    These were so sad. Orochimaru is even there in Tsunade's dream.

Gaara's though... the moment Naruto comes in looking for his buddy... the feels...

It's not that I'm bored, things are happening after all. It's just not things that I really care about, and suddenly black Zetsu can punch through juubi-Madara because... plot twist.
    Nature energy.

Seriously the thing was bonded with Zetsu cells for decades.

Or, possible, Kaguya's Sage energy.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

So after all this time, Kishi find a way to troll the troll, lol. Bravo! We need a whole issue of Madara just sitting there flabbergasted at how he of all people was just someone's pawn.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Giving each vision a filler episode would be some of the best filler we have ever gotten. Although I did notice Bee was not getting one so be interesting to see if he is under the spell or not. I mean honestly Itachi and Bee are just 2 dudes u dont bet against.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Giving each vision a filler episode would be some of the best filler we have ever gotten. Although I did notice Bee was not getting one so be interesting to see if he is under the spell or not. I mean honestly Itachi and Bee are just 2 dudes u dont bet against.
    We didn't get a dream sequence for A, Onoki, Gai, Temari, Kankuro and several others. I doubt that Bee would be immune to it.

We didn't get a dream sequence for A, Onoki, Gai, Temari, Kankuro and several others. I doubt that Bee would be immune to it.
    Bee still has his tailed beast right? If he does, then the Genjutsu wouldn't work on him, because his beast can snap him out of it.

Bee could go either way right now.

It ultimately depends on whether Hachibi was also affected by IT.

It he was, Bee is stuck. If he wasn't, then Hachibi can probably snap him out of him once the light fades.

BANNED

Well true but Bee was actually shown pretty prominently last issue.

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Chapter 679 soundtrack

So, the Sage's brother has a name!

Well, that was a painful end for Madara.

And everyone is going to be turned into White Zetsu.

Space Arc! Confirmed!?