Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

BANNED

Lol that was funny still I thought the issue was pretty good, End of an Era

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Lol that was funny still I thought the issue was pretty good, End of an Era
    It feels like growing up. Everything starts off shitty, but funny and light, and then things get better for you, but darker and more dangerous, and you lose people and life changes, but then everything turns out alright...just, you know, you're forever scarred for the experience.

Movie Details are out:
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/...y-information/

NaruHina vibes are strong.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

This teaser reveals who the future Hokage is in the The Last: Naruto the Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    This teaser reveals who the future Hokage is in the The Last: Naruto the Movie.

As it should be .
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member

LOL And his head is on the mountain! Life is fine

Okay people, the last chapter is going to hit either tomorrow or the day after.

Let's take a moment to commemorate. Post your favorite Naruto-related stuff. Favorite character, movie, and so on.

Also, Best Ending:

Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Chapter 700 (the full color part) takes place after the the Last Movie. So it already establishes the shipping results
    spoilers:

Naruhina, although trailers and promotion for the movie have made that pretty obvious for the last month
    end of spoilers

In 2015 there will be a short spinoff work about the next generation of the leaf village. There are apparently a bunch of next gen kids, but I'm not sure who shacked up with who yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Chapter 700 (the full color part) takes place after the the Last Movie. So it already establishes the shipping results
    spoilers:

Naruhina, although trailers and promotion for the movie have made that pretty obvious for the last month
    end of spoilers

In 2015 there will be a short spinoff work about the next generation of the leaf village. There are apparently a bunch of next gen kids, but I'm not sure who shacked up with who yet.
    Gentlemen these are the Final Pairings

spoilers:
    NaruHina
    Chouji/Karui
    Shikamaru/Temari
    Sai/Ino
    Anko/Dango

SasuSaku is kind of uncertain.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Gentlemen these are the Final Pairings

spoilers:
    NaruHina
    Chouji/Karui
    Shikamaru/Temari
    Sai/Ino
    Anko/Dango

SasuSaku is kind of uncertain.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

So I kinda expected NaruHina at this point, but the SasuSaku, which it really is looking like, disappoints me if true. Even if it meant leaving her single still, just...why Sasuke? Yeah, I get it, she has hang ups, and he actually does have feelings but denies them in exchange for hatred because he's an Uchiha, and love makes them go crazy--but still, you have her get together with the guy who tried to kill her and on top of that he's kind of a deadbeat dad for apparently shacking up but then going on his personal journey or whatever.

Chouji/Karui and Ino/Sai surprise me. Kinda would have liked to see Ino/Chouji. Sure, maybe they developed too much of a sibling relationship because of the InoShikaCho team, but it would have been kinda nice to see the big guy get the local hawtness.

Anko certainly did let herself go. I guess her final 'role' in the manga just shamed her too much.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    -Naruhina-No surprise/issues there.
    -Shikamaru/Temari-Saw that one coming way back in Part 1, no issue there.
    -Chouji/Karui-Kind of odd, but maybe it's one of those "love forged on the battlefield" type of deals, so ok fine.
    -Ino/Sai-She did mention finding him attractive one at least one occasion, so there's that.
    -Anko/Dango-No real opinion on that one.
    -Sasuke/Sakura-Ugh. Ok MAYBE in the years since his final fight with Naruto he stopped being such a tool and wisened up, MAYBE?
    end of spoilers

Where you get the info?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    spoilers:

So I kinda expected NaruHina at this point, but the SasuSaku, which it really is looking like, disappoints me if true. Even if it meant leaving her single still, just...why Sasuke? Yeah, I get it, she has hang ups, and he actually does have feelings but denies them in exchange for hatred because he's an Uchiha, and love makes them go crazy--but still, you have her get together with the guy who tried to kill her and on top of that he's kind of a deadbeat dad for apparently shacking up but then going on his personal journey or whatever.

Chouji/Karui and Ino/Sai surprise me. Kinda would have liked to see Ino/Chouji. Sure, maybe they developed too much of a sibling relationship because of the InoShikaCho team, but it would have been kinda nice to see the big guy get the local hawtness.

Anko certainly did let herself go. I guess her final 'role' in the manga just shamed her too much.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    A dango only diet is a dangerous thing when there are no more ninja battles.

The SasuSaku thing is kind of problematic, but meh. It guaranteed NaruSaku won't happen so I'm okay with it.

Ino/Sai less so, since I have always seen Sai as Naruto-sexual.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Where you get the info?
    Spoiler pics are out.

They have cause a huge shitstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    spoilers:
    A dango only diet is a dangerous thing when there are no more ninja battles.

The SasuSaku thing is kind of problematic, but meh. It guaranteed NaruSaku won't happen so I'm okay with it.

Ino/Sai less so, since I have always seen Sai as Naruto-sexual.
    end of spoilers

Spoiler pics are out.

They have cause a huge shitstorm.
    Link to the pics please?
    Last edited by Cody; 11-06-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Lol Kishi trying to do a mic drop