Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Cute fanart:

Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

Cute, but it would be sort of creepy at the same time...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Cute, but it would be sort of creepy at the same time...
    She sees dead people.

But she has magic eyes so it's okay!

In other news, The Last has already made over 12 million dollars.

On its first day.

By 3:00 pm.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Extraordinary Member

The creepy bit is that they're hanging around.

Are they always there?

Like, when he's making babies with Hinata and/or when going to the toilette?

I hope this isn't a stupid question but is every volume of Naruto Black and White. I'm kinda hoping for some color. I already have the walking dead for my black and white quota

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    I hope this isn't a stupid question but is every volume of Naruto Black and White. I'm kinda hoping for some color. I already have the walking dead for my black and white quota
    All black and white.

Manga is usually (read: nearly always) published in black and white. Few exceptions are the few color pages in the magazine issues which are not colored in the volume release.

In honor of the Christmas to come I come bearing gifts.

Spoilers!

The Last has been in Japan for some days now and we got some good info.

Highlight at your own risk! We're talking whole-plot spoilers here.

spoilers:

-The moon is falling down! This is the work of the movie's bad guy, Toneri.
    -Meanwhile in Konoha, Naruto is respected, loved and super popular. His relationship with Hinata hasn't really progressed, sadly. Blame being raised with little contact for the kid having no context for "Romantic love".
    -Toneri attacks! He steals Hanabi's eyes, which he needs to unlock his super eye form.
    -A mission team is assembled!
    -They chase Toneri and go to the moon! (I'm still not clear on the how; so don't ask)
    -Along the way, Naruto realizes Hinata is Best Girl.
    -Romance! Romance! Roman- oh, right. Hanabi. That was a thing we needed to do.
    -Toneri attacks, since he also realized Hinata is the best girl. Hinata agrees to go with him to, secretly planning to destroy his super weapon (he has one) that's messing with the moon (it does that).
    -Back on Earth, more meteors fall. Ninja protect their villages.
    -The Raikage wants to use his super weapon (he also has one) to blow up the moon (apparently, it can do that)
    -Toneri vs Naruto. Naruto and Hinata's team up attack to destroy the super weapon! Toneri cuts the moon in half. Naruto punches him in the face.
    -Hinata rips out his eyes. Ouch!
    -Toneri is a sore loser. He fuses with his super weapon and tries to absorb all the power! He fails. Naruto saves him and the guy decides to stay on the moon. Forever alone.
    -Naruto/Hinata Kiss!
    -Wedding Pictures!
    -Best Family!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Hazard; 12-24-2014 at 10:06 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Not really full colored issues only happen for special events with a few colored pages happening for less special ocasions

Extraordinary Member

not expecting much.

Also, what did everyone think of the Gaiden starring Sarada?

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, let's see if it ever gets to even pre-production.

The Sarada Gaiden was ok. Some interesting character bits and development. Orochimaru being allowed to roam the land freely is just silly, and it's great that Itachi brainwashing Kabuto worked out for great justice.

...saw The Last. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

The Sarada Gaiden was ok. Some interesting character bits and development. Orochimaru being allowed to roam the land freely is just silly, and it's great that Itachi brainwashing Kabuto worked out for great justice.

Well yeah, everything Itachi does works out.

Glad you're still enjoying the series, Dark.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

well he does seem to be under house arrest.

Plus, executing him probably wouldn't work out

Orochimaru is a family man now so it's cool.

Hoping they get around to explaining that one in the light novels they are doing now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Well yeah, everything Itachi does works out.
    That's not entirely true actually. Basically everything he did for Sasuke either screwed the kid up and/or narrowed his perspective of the world. He got damn lucky that he was resurrected, otherwise basically all of his big actions would've been huge failures (and to be honest with the exception of Madara the alliance were kicking the ninja zombies' asses so he basically just stole Kabuto kill from some living person). He may have had noble intentions for all of his actions but he basically went about them all in the most dickish way possible.

The most annoying thing about Itachi is that nobody in the series ever calls him out on his asshole moves. Pretty much everybody who knew the truth praised him for how great he was in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Glad you're still enjoying the series, Dark.
    Of course I do.

I mean, I still think that the ending to the Madara situation is incredibly unsatisfying, have incredibly mixed opinions about Obito and everything about Kaguya was awful. Also, Sakura's ending is kinda iffy.

But there's still tons of good stuff I like about the series. Several characters have awesome arcs, I think that Kishimoto managed to hold together the big narratative picture pretty well, awesome action for the most part, Gaara got to be fucking awesome pretty much all the way to the end, the shipping I was rooting for freaking won (I am four for four in that regard so far) and it's just a fun series in general.

I just hope that the Boruto movie will be good (hopefully the kages won't be freaking humiliated by the villains again). Now I'm off to drink the tears of NaruSaku fans while listening to the wailing. It's not a healthy diet, but it is delicious.