Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Naruto

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

So the anime has been occasionally dipping back into Canon over the last few months. I didn't really check in for the Kaguya stuff, since she wasn't exactly my favorite development...

But I've heard good things about the final Naruto vs. Sasuke battle. Apparently the first of the two episode special is pretty flashback heavy, but by the time you get to the second it gets pretty awesome, with panel by panel adaptation executed well and additional battle scenes like Sasuke using Kirin again added.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    But I've heard good things about the final Naruto vs. Sasuke battle. Apparently the first of the two episode special is pretty flashback heavy, but by the time you get to the second it gets pretty awesome, with panel by panel adaptation executed well and additional battle scenes like Sasuke using Kirin again added.
    I enjoyed it a lot.

There are quite a few flashbacks, but I never felt that they interrupted the flow of the fight, at least not any more than what we got in the manga. The animation is generally great (not the very best work for the series but easily in the top five) and all the additions were very (I loved that Sasuke used a super sized Kirin).

Overall it's pretty damn satisfying as far as final battles go.