Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

I wish she would show a personality of her own and talk. Not have Black Zetsu do it all for her. He's beginning to get annoying.

Man it feels like this series has dragged on for a while. They should have left Madara as the final villain.

Fingers crossed that Sakura does something of use next chapter. I have the sinking feeling that she's going to die. She'll be the "Rin" (but then again wouldn't Rin be the "Sakura") of this part of the series. However, her death will bring Naruto and Sasuke together. How sweet.

Call me when Kaguya becomes interesting on her own.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

This is just seeming a bit tedious to me, the "final boss" villain is boring and I want her to hurry up and lose already. Hopefully this is not the end of the Naruto series because ending with beating her is just lackluster. She is not scary, imposing or a villain you love to hate, she is just..... meh. Actually this whole ninja war has been disappointing.

^ Co-signed.
    I honestly just skim through the chapters now. Kaguya is just not interesting. Even though it's nice to have a female character (let alone a female villain) in Naruto that's actually worth a damn, it's a shame she has no personality, likeability factor, or just any qualities that make me want to gravitate towards her. Hopefully, she and Black Zetsu die in the next few chapters, and Madara, or someone interesting takes over. Or...the manga could just end after she dies. I'd like that to be honest.

The only thing I'm waiting for now is Sakura to do something in the next chapter. I have a feeling that she's going to fudge it up seeing as she suffers from FNCS (Female Naruto Character Syndrome), but it would be nice if she came out of her task smelling like roses. I love the character but I doubt that so much.

"You're dead!"- Soldier

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Pretty good chapter.

It's nice to see Naruto thinking and going back to basics.

And Kaguya can use bone techs. Looks like the Kaguya clan was more than just a name.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    ^ Co-signed.
    I honestly just skim through the chapters now. Kaguya is just not interesting. Even though it's nice to have a female character (let alone a female villain) in Naruto that's actually worth a damn, it's a shame she has no personality, likeability factor, or just any qualities that make me want to gravitate towards her. Hopefully, she and Black Zetsu die in the next few chapters, and Madara, or someone interesting takes over. Or...the manga could just end after she dies. I'd like that to be honest.

The only thing I'm waiting for now is Sakura to do something in the next chapter. I have a feeling that she's going to fudge it up seeing as she suffers from FNCS (Female Naruto Character Syndrome), but it would be nice if she came out of her task smelling like roses. I love the character but I doubt that so much.
    I think Kaguya will be the last villain.

Then the next star will be Konohamaru. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Then the next star will be Konohamaru. Hehehe
    Oh dear god I hope not. He is annoying as ****.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Oh dear god I hope not. He is annoying as ****.
    He's cool.

But I really want Shino Aburame to shine!

Dimensional shenanigans!

Fun, though I wanted to see more Naruto vs Kaguya.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

ugh please don't tell me that Kishi is pushing SasuSaku. Does she still wuv him because... reasons?

"You're dead!"- Soldier

Extraordinary Member

ugh please don't tell me that Kishi is pushing SasuSaku. Does she still wuv him because... reasons?
    At least it's marginally better than how he keeps pushing that Ino apparently also still loves Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    At least it's marginally better than how he keeps pushing that Ino apparently also still loves Sasuke.
    You're right. That's just...no words.

"You're dead!"- Soldier

Kishimoto, like other mangaka, realizes the power of ship-tease. He keeps throwing bones at pairings for fan reaction.

He's not quite a master of it, but he does it well given the reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's not really love, but her wanting guys she finds attractive fighting for her Affection.

Sakura is just a fucking idiot.