Page 194 of 218 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3263
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Has anyone noticed how much fanart has Bucky with a man-bun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Odd, isn't it? Wouldn't think old-fashioned Bucky would be a fan.
    I've seen pics of Teen!Strange with frosted tips and paintednails.I've seen fan-art of a black-skinned Doctor Doom with long hair, pentagram necklace and black nails. One thing Tumblr loves is making everyone into "smol, uwu cinamon rolls". Doesn't matter if their whole character is based upon the premise of being serious and formal, they'll be reimagined as "cwaraaaaaazyy teens". Man-Bun!Bucky at this point is the go-to version for Tumblr!"fans".

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Has anyone noticed how much fanart has Bucky with a man-bun?
    Comes with the territory (age of fans producing the fan art.) It's harmless. I prefer the canon flowing long hair myself.

Tales art looks good so far. Glad I am in for the first two issues at least.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Tales of Suspense Trading Card Variant Cover.

trading card variant cover.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Everything we need.

couple.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

When Hawkeye says he could beat you up

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 9.06.18 AM.jpg
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Everything we need.

couple.jpg
    Man, Platinum Nat really looks good. I mean, don't get me wrong...

A lot, as a matter of fact. But Platinum Blondes?

When Hawkeye says he could beat you up

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 9.06.18 AM.jpg
    Well, to be fair... Hawkeye's pretty shit...

#Ollie4Lyfe

I am kinda dissapointed to see they're still going with long hair, but I like the stubble. IMO, if they wanna go with the longer length, they should just give him a pirate-esque ponytail. The current look just seems too messy for me... Maybe when he suits up as Cap we'll get something like that. Domino Mask + Short Hair =Best Combo though...

I almost feel like red haired Nat is too iconic to her look to change. I really hope they don't change it in the comics following the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post

I am kinda dissapointed to see they're still going with long hair, but I like the stubble. IMO, if they wanna go with the longer length, they should just give him a pirate-esque ponytail. The current look just seems too messy for me... Maybe when he suits up as Cap we'll get something like that. Domino Mask + Short Hair =Best Combo though...
    For all we know, he's fresh out of the Wakandan cryo chamber and didn't have time to get a haircut :P
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

BANNED

I almost feel like red haired Nat is too iconic to her look to change. I really hope they don't change it in the comics following the movie.
    Oh yeah, the Red's definitely iconic, but as a disguise, I don't mind the change. And like I said, I love me some Platinums... But yeah, the Red should never change.

For all we know, he's fresh out of the Wakandan cryo chamber and didn't have time to get a haircut :P
    It's Wakanda. Post-Hudlin & LEGACY they probably have built-in barbershops in those cryo-chambers.
    Last edited by Techno_Knight; 11-27-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Knight View Post

It's Wakanda. Post-Hudlin & LEGACY they probably have built-in barbershops in those cryo-chambers.
    You're right haha

Upcoming Reading:

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Tales of Suspense Trading Card Variant Cover.

trading card variant cover.jpg
    Nice...

also great to see MCU Buck with his red star arm, that hair and a beard (finally!) I hope Sebastian gets more than 20 minutes of screen time after Infinity War. He's too darn great as Buck/WS to keep getting what amounts to extended cameos.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

The blonde has history in the comics. Remember Dark Reign? Nat was a mole in the Thunderbolts - she pretended to be Yelena Belova, the Russian loyal Black Widow! She also impersonated Yelena once in her own book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Warp Spasm View Post
    Nice...

also great to see MCU Buck with his red star arm, that hair and a beard (finally!) I hope Sebastian gets more than 20 minutes of screen time after Infinity War. He's too darn great as Buck/WS to keep getting what amounts to extended cameos.
    Marvel has a lot to make up for with respect to Buck. He deserves star treatment.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I'm just upset that movie Bucky still has the long hair because it means comics Bucky is obliged to keep the long hair. And from a character perspective, it just doesn't make sense for him in the comics! Cutting his hair was the first thing he did once he got his memory back. He's been a military man his whole life, it's force of habit to keep it short. Also, uhhh it looks bad.

Only time it made sense to bring it back was Latour's run on Winter Soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I'm just upset that movie Bucky still has the long hair because it means comics Bucky is obliged to keep the long hair. And from a character perspective, it just doesn't make sense for him in the comics! Cutting his hair was the first thing he did once he got his memory back. He's been a military man his whole life, it's force of habit to keep it short. Also, uhhh it looks bad.

Only time it made sense to bring it back was Latour's run on Winter Soldier.
    I don't think it looks particularly bad, but I'd 100% agree that comic Bucky would cut his hair short and keep himself clean shaven. He's a disciplined army man after all, and just as out of time as Steve was when he emerged.

Upcoming Reading:

Amazing Member

i agree that Bucky would, in reality, cut his hair. He's from an era that long hair was just not a thing men did. But Im in the camp that he looks much cooler with long hair, especially as a contrast to Steve Rogers.
    And I'm almost 100% sure he will become the new Captain America in the movies after Infinity War so they'll cut his hair then