Page 209 of 218 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3263
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    No appearance in Punisher #1 though.. but I fully expect him to show up again at some point.
    That's good to know. I only bought the last two issues of the previous Punisher run because of Bucky, and even then, his role was so disappointingly minor. It makes sense since it was Frank's book, but that was basically the only continuation of the Tales of Suspense mini.

I just can't wait until he has a bigger presence in Captain America again. It's been a while since we've had good Bucky stories.

Quote Originally Posted by disillusion386 View Post
    That's good to know. I only bought the last two issues of the previous Punisher run because of Bucky, and even then, his role was so disappointingly minor. It makes sense since it was Frank's book, but that was basically the only continuation of the Tales of Suspense mini.

I just can't wait until he has a bigger presence in Captain America again. It's been a while since we've had good Bucky stories.
    Frank's one of my favorites, so I was picking it up anyway. But I've really come to like Bucky as of late. Don't really know why I didn't read more of him sooner. So his appearances in the last volume were a treat... and it DID seem like a continuation of ToS. So I hope he'll continue to show up from time to time (Fury, Sharon, and Nat were all on the last page shown going about their own business)

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

YES!!!!! This is exactly the type of news I needed today. If this is the reason why Higgins is leaving Power Rangers, than it's the ONLY reason that's acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Awesome! That's such great news for Bucky.

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

The most excited I've been about Bucky in literally, years. The way Higgins was going on, he might as well have been whispering sweet nothings in my ear. (It's nice to know that a writer has actually read the Brubaker run.)
    I'm so happy I'm not even going to say how much I dislike that cover... oops.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

Amazing Member

That's great news. Sucks that it's only a mini, but I'll take it.

I'm excited.

Higgins really knows how to write espionage, his DEAD HAND series is awesome.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I was critical of his Nightwing run, but I like Higgins. So good for him. I’m looking forward to this.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I'm glad Marvel hasn't given up on Bucky! Big hopes for this mini.

All-New Member

Good news!I only buy Bucky's comics.

Happy for more Bucky, but that cover honestly makes him seem like a completely different character .

I don’t think his gun is big enough.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

This may mark my first non-x-men purchase. Rod Reis is good, and all the other books I've thought about have ended up having crappy art (why, spider-gwen. why can nobody ever draw you in a realistic style), although it is worth noting that apparently Marvel needs to have at least one person with a metal arm and a big honking gun at all times. Seriously. He 100% looks like cable with that monstrosity.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I'm excited for this mini!

Rod Reis is a plus.