Page 201 of 218 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3263
    Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Okay. We have Yelena Belova but who's that girl?
    Good question. Haven't a clue as to who she is.

I suppose Yelena's "confession" at the end of 101 will open this story up a bit (I really liked that we saw how much fear and intimidation the Winter Soldier struck in his Russian peers.) I am enjoying the intrigue, but I go back and forth with Travel's art. Sometimes it's great, other times I think I am looking at Tom Cruise (Bucky) and some cartoon character (Clint.)
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Warp Spasm View Post
    Good question. Haven't a clue as to who she is.
    Think she's that other Widow that was out to get Nat in her last solo? Can't remember if she died, or not...

Spectacular Member

Anyone got any news or photos of the MCU Winter Soldier suit used in Infinity War? From what I can see, it looks so different. I would like to see more photos of the arm too.

15169849021209101-33.jpg
    722a17eb-d225-4065-b384-4e542ab8f9c5-infinity-war.jpg
    winter-soldier-civil-war.jpg

Tales of Suspense #102

ToS 102.jpg
    Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier are getting along SUPER WELL in TALES OF SUSPENSE 102, aren't they? I think they're finally bonding.

Don't forget to pick up TOS 102 next week! You're gonna want to see what's on the last page...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Tales of Suspense #102

ToS 102.jpg
    Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier are getting along SUPER WELL in TALES OF SUSPENSE 102, aren't they? I think they're finally bonding.

Don't forget to pick up TOS 102 next week! You're gonna want to see what's on the last page...
    I don't know how I like this interaction. It's completely opposite with how Ed Brubaker displayed their relationship.

Hawkeye was the more serious one, and Bucky was more of the joker. Bucky is becoming type cast in other stories to be a brood when he's been shown to grow past that.

I hate to say it, but I'm getting kind of sick of Clint's attitude in this series. He's acting like a clown.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Think she's that other Widow that was out to get Nat in her last solo? Can't remember if she died, or not...
    My memory is worse than Bucky's, compounded by the fact that I haven't read much with any of these characters in years. I will eventually make good on reading Nat's last series (I still never completed the series that Noto illustrated).

As far as Clint and Bucky here, yeah, their personalities are a bit off. Too extreme in both directions.
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 02-15-2018 at 06:03 PM.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

MARVEL COMICS FIRST LOOKS: TALES OF SUSPENSE #102

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...6/tales102.htm

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BLACK PANTHER DIRECTOR EXPLAINS BUCKY'S ABSENSE FROM THE FILM

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02/...-bucky-barnes/

deviantart WINTER SOLDIER.jpg

Bucky with PTSD. Pssshhh. Can't be be like "Yeah, I did that ****. It was mind control. Deal with it."?

Winter Soldier by Marco Rudy....

marco rudy winter soldier.jpg

The art in that last Tales of Suspense was horrid.

I'm reading through the "Death of Captain America" run and I just got to the issue where Bucky dons Cap's mantle. It's awesome.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    I'm reading through the "Death of Captain America" run and I just got to the issue where Bucky dons Cap's mantle. It's awesome.
    Right on! Glad you're enjoying it. Always great to welcome more Bucky fans.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher