Page 212 of 218 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3263
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    You know I’m going to look at those pages and want the Black Widow in them too. I suspect you as well.
    I don't why they are not including her in those team rosters where she should be there rather than including her in such team i.e Infinity Wars where i felt so much uncanny seeing her their ....

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I don't why they are not including her in those team rosters where she should be there rather than including her in such team i.e Infinity Wars where i felt so much uncanny seeing her their ....
    Who knows really. I thought they had a nice formula worked out with her in Winter Soldier. Never bothered a deep dive into their shared time in the Red room, with the Soviets. I thought the Zephyr project was a nice intro to plenty of fine stories.

You know I’m going to look at those pages and want the Black Widow in them too. I suspect you as well.
    Me????

me.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Oh hell yeah.
    A2D44C52-5959-458D-B64B-F6B689BA1A73.jpg
    Guice’s work on those three Cap issues, “Old Friends and Enemies” were stunning.

Oh hell yeah.
    A2D44C52-5959-458D-B64B-F6B689BA1A73.jpg
    Guice’s work on those three Cap issues, “Old Friends and Enemies” were stunning.
    Guice was born to draw espionage and War.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I just finished reading Zub's Thunderbolts and I gotta say.. I really enjoyed it. The art left some things to be desirable but I thought Bucky was represented well in the series and it was just a fun read. I love the Man on the Wall mantle and the idea of Bucky taking up that responsibility. This was a unique way of trying to see those missions through.

Having finished that, I'm officially caught up on all things Winter Soldier and am ready for the new mini and Invaders next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

INVADERS #1
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • CARLOS MAGNO & BUTCH GUICE (A)
    Cover by BUTCH GUICE
    Variant Cover by MICO SUAYAN
    Variant Cover by ALEX ROSS
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUESADA
    B&W VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUESADA
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY FRANK ROBBINS
    VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    THE GREATEST GENERATION OF MARVEL HEROES IS BACK – TO STOP ONE OF THEIR OWN!
    In commemoration of Marvel’s 80th anniversary and springing from events in the pages of AVENGERS and THE BEST DEFENSE, the Marvel Universe’s first super-team is back! CAPTAIN AMERICA. THE HUMAN TORCH. THE WINTER SOLDIER. NAMOR. They fought in WORLD WAR II together as THE INVADERS. But now NAMOR is the enemy, a global threat more powerful than ever. His deadly plans are as deep and far-reaching as the ocean and REVELATIONS about his past could THREATEN the MARVEL UNIVERSE! It’s up to his old teammates to stop him, but what chance do they have against the man who knows their every move? ”War Ghost” begins here!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    This looks cool. And it seems like they finally have a story purpose for an Invaders reunion. Which IMO is something that’s been missing with past series.
    I gotta say, there’s been a lull, but things seem to be looking up for Bucky right now. Good thing too, because given how things are going with Nightwing right now, I need this.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-30-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Laaaaaaaaaaark!!!!!!!!!!!

laaaark.jpg

Lark is so good. One of my favorite artists, if not my favorite current one out there.

Spectacular Member

With you on the mask ... impractical yes, but iconic, totally. The “mouth guard” from the MCU, WTF? Still loved the movies don’t get me wrong.

Read “Winter Kills”. Lee Weeks drew his ass off and that old iconic mask, yup nothing better.
    But the mask wasn't impractical. It gave him sonar vision and a HUD.

Is the Man On The Wall good? For some reason I never read it. I guess after what happened in Original Sin, it left me a bad taste in my mouth that I didn't bother to read it. Poor Nick Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Is the Man On The Wall good? For some reason I never read it. I guess after what happened in Original Sin, it left me a bad taste in my mouth that I didn't bother to read it. Poor Nick Fury.
    It's kind of "out there" but I enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's kind of "out there" but I enjoyed it
    Thanks! I'm going to check it out.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

What issue is this from?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post

What issue is this from?
    It's New Avengers (volume 1) #53. One of the first missions for the post-Secret Invasion team.