Page 204 of 218 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3263
    Spectacular Member

I was at C2E2 this past weekend and at a Marvel panel they said Bucky will be in Coates first issue of Cap! Pretty cool. I hope he’s an active part of the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson3191 View Post
    I was at C2E2 this past weekend and at a Marvel panel they said Bucky will be in Coates first issue of Cap! Pretty cool. I hope he’s an active part of the cast.
    From Brevoort twitter...

What other supporting characters will be in Captain America?
    "Most of the “Ed Brubaker players”—Bucky, Natasha, Sharon, etc—will be present."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Spectacular Member

That makes me very happy.

That makes me very happy.
    Me. Too.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Me. Too.
    I’m glad they finally figured that one out. Great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    From Brevoort twitter...

What other supporting characters will be in Captain America?
    "Most of the “Ed Brubaker players”—Bucky, Natasha, Sharon, etc—will be present."

I like this cast very much. Hadn't planned on picking up this series but I will now, especially if that's the only place we'll find Natasha.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    I’m glad they finally figured that one out. Great news.
    Same. It's the dynamic the book's been missing for a while imo. Needs Falcon too though. Have we even seen Falcon and Bucky interact since Bru? I can't even recall.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Spectacular Member

Anyone read Tales of Suspense? That was honest to goodness my favorite Marvel series in YEARS. So. Good.

Anyone read Tales of Suspense? That was honest to goodness my favorite Marvel series in YEARS. So. Good.
    What issue is it on? I forgot to look and see if one came out last week (I get my comics monthly due to shipping costs).

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    What issue is it on? I forgot to look and see if one came out last week (I get my comics monthly due to shipping costs).
    The last issue of the mini came out last week! #104.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    The last issue of the mini came out last week! #104.
    Thanks. Went and read it. The art wasn't great, although not terrible, but the story was kind of funny.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

All I will say about MCU Bucky; in Infinity War his screentime went back down to under 5 minutes again. Three minutes might even be generous.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy