Page 103 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3263

Man, I still haven't read Pleasant Hill. My son said it was pretty good, though. Guess I need to get to it...

PH is great. Loved Bagley drawing James.

I'm hoping for a Winter Soldier series after Standoff.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Yeah it'd be great if we got a solo to go with the new T-bolts series. Speaking of T-bolts, anyone think a movie could be in the works?

After Suicide Squad, anything is possible IMO.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Been wrapped up planning a Marvel Super Heroes campaign, but yeah, I need to read PH...

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yep PH is awesome. Cant wait for next week. Will gwt my spy fix from marvel lol Black widow #1 and of course Assault on Pleasent Hill Alpha #1. Really looking forward to it.

Good year to be a fan of Bucky, what With Standoff, Tbolts and Captain America Civil War film
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Yep PH is awesome. Cant wait for next week. Will gwt my spy fix from marvel lol Black widow #1 and of course Assault on Pleasent Hill Alpha #1. Really looking forward to it.

Good year to be a fan of Bucky, what With Standoff, Tbolts and Captain America Civil War film
    Preview:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...el-comics-2016

Aside from the stupid IT guy that was a pretty decent preview...

That preview's making it much harder to skip this event...
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

I'm glad to see Bucky again...

Yeah great preview. I've been impressed with what I've seen from Saiz, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Séb View Post
    Yeah great preview. I've been impressed with what I've seen from Saiz, can't wait.
    I'm a big fan of Saiz since his Checkmate series.
    http://reprep.blogspot.com.br/2006/0...-previews.html

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I'm a big fan of Saiz since his Checkmate series.
    http://reprep.blogspot.com.br/2006/0...-previews.html
    Nice! What other books has he done? Can't wait for his Cap run with Spencer.
    Last edited by Séb; 02-26-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Finally got around to reading Pleasant Hill. Pretty good stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Séb View Post
    Nice! What other books has he done? Can't wait for his Cap run with Spencer.
    Some DC stuff: Swamp Thing, Manhunter, Birds Of Prey...

Amazing WS by Michael Walsh.