Page 105 of 218 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3263
    Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    "Captain America" Artist Paul Renaud Shares Peek of Returned Steve Rogers.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...d-steve-rogers
    Very nice. I liked the covers he did for Dejah Thoris.

Zub's "Thunderbolts" Rise From the Ashes of "Avengers: Standoff" with Winter Soldier
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...winter-soldier
    Movie mask.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

That movie mask is just so bleh. Missing the domino mask already.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

"Jon's really turning it up a notch on this book and I think readers are going to be impressed with what he's bringing to the story. There's an energy and action that harkens back to the early Image era, but he's not sacrificing his storytelling to do it. It's a nice balance of dynamic and dramatic."

Oh no...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Yeeeah, I'm going to have to pass on this... Far too many great books from both the Big 2 and the Indie companies to waste money on...that...Sorry Buck, sorry Karla, but I'm out...

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    That movie mask is just so bleh. Missing the domino mask already.
    I'm tired of the movie inclusion crap, in general. Take Starlord, for example. That mask of his looks stupid, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I'm tired of the movie inclusion crap, in general. Take Starlord, for example. That mask of his looks stupid, too...
    You'd think Marvel would realize their movie synergy stuff isn't improving sales. Besides, Bucky already looks pretty much the same as his movie version without the mask. And it's not even like he wears the mask in the Cap 3 anyways. Wish they'd just drop it. Makes him look like one of those guys who shows up to paintball with his own gear.

Not to mention Star Lord's new duds are just a ripoff of Dr. Nemesis...

Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    You'd think Marvel would realize their movie synergy stuff isn't improving sales. Besides, Bucky already looks pretty much the same as his movie version without the mask. And it's not even like he wears the mask in the Cap 3 anyways. Wish they'd just drop it. Makes him look like one of those guys who shows up to paintball with his own gear.

Not to mention Star Lord's new duds are just a ripoff of Dr. Nemesis...

Poor Doctor Nemesis. You went from your Pimping Suit to...that... What do you have to say about chum?

Love the Tbolts character designs, looks promising. Like I said, I have no problem with the half mask though I do wonder if it's permanent going forward or solely for this book.

Looks badass on the Apocalypse variant:

That's a pretty sweet variant!

Upcoming Reading:

BANNED

what the hell is bucky doing on the thunderbolts anyways? everything I've read so far makes it sound vague and generic...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    what the hell is bucky doing on the thunderbolts anyways? everything I've read so far makes it sound vague and generic...
    He's supposed to be leader. The vagueness I'm guessing is because they don't want to spoil the ending of the event.

They probably just want him in a book and have no idea what to do with him. Sometimes I think they're throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    They probably just want him in a book and have no idea what to do with him.
    Let me see...Bucky in space after after Captain America: Winter Soldier movie?

You're absolutely right, my friend.
    bucky in space.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-03-2016 at 09:50 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I think we'll know more once Standoff starts to come to a close.

I think the Thunderbolts is the perfect place for him, especially considering he's been thrown around into different corners a lot lately. Marvel should've stuck with what worked imo.

Upcoming Reading:

Let me see...Bucky in space after after Captain America: Winter Soldier movie?

You're absolutely right, my friend.
    bucky in space.jpg
    Haha spot on. Still SMH with the direction they went with WS post CWS.