Page 13 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

I made a collage of Deodato's art.
    wsoldier page by myself.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member

I can't see B&W Art

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Just saw this.

I really hope they get back together in the comics and are paired up in future movies. Maybe adding the shared history.
    LOLOLOL. Thank you I needed that laugh. There are parts of that which are so wrong, but the KILL DRINK moment is golden. I suspect Bucky and Natasha will be in future films in some capacity. Now making the comics relationship work again, that will be tricky.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I made a collage of Deodato's art.
    wsoldier page by myself.jpg
    Awww... thank you Rogerio. That star on the right shoulder might be a deliberate fake out, I can't see Deodato making that same mistake for several panels. Appreciate the collage and post.

We'll have to compare notes about Grayson. Although, you'll forgive me being a complete noob (the spy angle is why I'm trying a Bat family book.)

And that was a nice Klein WS.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    And one of my favorite Nik Klein Winter Soldier pieces...
    Attachment 3998

Nik also posted his favorite WS pages from his run here.

I really hope he gets to draw the character again some day.
    This is an awesome piece!

So glad Winter Soldier The Bitter March finally ends this week. And I hope for a panel or two of Buck in All New Invaders 7 (though I suspect that will deal mostly with the WWII stuff when he and Cap were out of action.)

Still debating how I'm going to buy Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Guess I'm waiting to hear if we get just a little bit more WS in the deleted scenes even though the Russos pretty much said there's very little that was cut.

I want to see a WS ongoing ASAP.
    lark ws.JPG
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Nice! I do like Lark's work and he does a great Winter Soldier.

So glad Winter Soldier The Bitter March finally ends this week. And I hope for a panel or two of Buck in All New Invaders 7 (though I suspect that will deal mostly with the WWII stuff when he and Cap were out of action.)
    Yeah, I'm sorry to say, I don't think James will be in that issue, though we might get a Bucky. Next arc, however, should be plenty of Winter Soldier! Definitely looking forward to that.

Still debating how I'm going to buy Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Guess I'm waiting to hear if we get just a little bit more WS in the deleted scenes even though the Russos pretty much said there's very little that was cut.
    What?? I'd thought you'd be a first day buyer? I tend to wait until the DVDs are marked down. I'm so behind on my TV and movie viewing, it doesn't matter if I wait months.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Nice! I do like Lark's work and he does a great Winter Soldier.

Yeah, I'm sorry to say, I don't think James will be in that issue, though we might get a Bucky. Next arc, however, should be plenty of Winter Soldier! Definitely looking forward to that.

What?? I'd thought you'd be a first day buyer? I tend to wait until the DVDs are marked down. I'm so behind on my TV and movie viewing, it doesn't matter if I wait months.
    Love Lark's work on WS. I want a WS ongoing myself, but it depends on the team.

ANI 7, maybe a panel but I won't be surprised if thee's nothing. I'm still waiting on Black Widow 8 so if there's nothing in ANI I'll have that.

CATWS, Amazon doesn't have the blu ray up for pre-order and I'm trying to find out if the 3D package has the iTunes digital or just Ultra-Violet > which is useless to me - hence the hold up on the physical copy. At this point, I'll probably double dip and buy the early digital release on August 8th. I'm straining at the bit to see this again. So, yeah, first day digital, just not sure about the blu (WS is looking at me foreboding from the poster here at work...)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I want to see a WS ongoing ASAP.
    Yeah, it is surprising that they didn't hold out for 10 months for the movie when sales of the title were guaranteed to rise.
    It's all just an opinion. Stop taking me so damn seriously.

I'd love another WS ongoing myself. But do NOT let Remender touch it!
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

BANNED

Love Lark's work on WS. I want a WS ongoing myself, but it depends on the team.

ANI 7, maybe a panel but I won't be surprised if thee's nothing. I'm still waiting on Black Widow 8 so if there's nothing in ANI I'll have that.

CATWS, Amazon doesn't have the blu ray up for pre-order and I'm trying to find out if the 3D package has the iTunes digital or just Ultra-Violet > which is useless to me - hence the hold up on the physical copy. At this point, I'll probably double dip and buy the early digital release on August 8th. I'm straining at the bit to see this again. So, yeah, first day digital, just not sure about the blu (WS is looking at me foreboding from the poster here at work...)
    Ah, that sounds more like I imagined, on the movie front. I knew you'd be a double dipper for a few things. As am I, for a very few things.

I'm so bad. I'm behind on my Black Widow too.

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    Yeah, it is surprising that they didn't hold out for 10 months for the movie when sales of the title were guaranteed to rise.
    Yes, I'm somewhat mystified myself at the lack of a Winter Soldier or Falcon book -- but they tried yet again with War Machine? Does not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Omega View Post
    Agreed there. I've been sorely disappointed with Bitter March.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Just saw this.

I really hope they get back together in the comics and are paired up in future movies. Maybe adding the shared history.
    This. Is. Perfect.

Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    And they cancelled what, just before this sequel was announced? Latour and Klein were creating a really good take on the character and clearly making Buck their own. Still kills me we only got one arc from them and they let Remender use the character a trigger for his Cap villain's backstory. That said, I suppose I should be grateful Remender only used him peripherally.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Omega View Post
    Or Aaron. Either one of those gents go near Bucky again, I will not read.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Ah, that sounds more like I imagined, on the movie front. I knew you'd be a double dipper for a few things. As am I, for a very few things.

I'm so bad. I'm behind on my Black Widow too.

Yes, I'm somewhat mystified myself at the lack of a Winter Soldier or Falcon book -- but they tried yet again with War Machine? Does not compute.

Agreed there. I've been sorely disappointed with Bitter March.
    Yup, re: movie (considering I spent some serious coin seeing this theatrically in the double digits - guaranteed a double dip.) Early digital release is August 12 not 8th.

Yes, I do not understand why there is no WS or Falcon book either, especially given the love for their cinematic counterparts on the internets.