Page 200 of 218 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3263

More Tales of Suspense picks...

ToS.jpg

"That's Nat..."
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Been reading Brubaker's Winter Soldier run and honestly didn't really expect it to be as good as it is? The story's really well thought out and the art is bloody magnificent. Just wish it had a little more Natasha as there's very little shown of her after Novokov gets her. I'm not really too excited about the Bucky/Natasha pairing (I don't exactly ship either with anyone else, I'm just not all that interested) but it doesn't exactly bother me either. Brubaker's writing style just feels like an old-school action movie but without all the cliches. Any recommendations for Bucky reading? Haven't exactly read any books prominently featuring him before with the exception of Zub's Thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    Been reading Brubaker's Winter Soldier run and honestly didn't really expect it to be as good as it is? The story's really well thought out and the art is bloody magnificent. Just wish it had a little more Natasha as there's very little shown of her after Novokov gets her. I'm not really too excited about the Bucky/Natasha pairing (I don't exactly ship either with anyone else, I'm just not all that interested) but it doesn't exactly bother me either. Brubaker's writing style just feels like an old-school action movie but without all the cliches. Any recommendations for Bucky reading? Haven't exactly read any books prominently featuring him before with the exception of Zub's Thunderbolts.
    eg.jpg
    Latour & Klein's Winter Soldier:The Eletric Ghost is my favorite story after Brubaker's

Check out Bucky's tenure as Captain America after Steve was "assassinated". Truthfully, he's not Captain America during the entire run, but it's a great read also written by Brubaker.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Check out Bucky's tenure as Captain America after Steve was "assassinated". Truthfully, he's not Captain America during the entire run, but it's a great read also written by Brubaker.
    Which volume is that?

Which volume is that?
    I want to say volume 5. I know the Bucky centric arcs begin with #25, and involved Sharon, Falcon, and Natasha. I don't think Bucky actually dons the costume until #34 though.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    I want to say volume 5. I know the Bucky centric arcs begin with #25, and involved Sharon, Falcon, and Natasha. I don't think Bucky actually dons the costume until #34 though.
    Thank you! I'll get to that once I'm done with Electric Ghost as it's conveniently right after Brubaker's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    eg.jpg
    Latour & Klein's Winter Soldier:The Eletric Ghost is my favorite story after Brubaker's
    I actually wasn't that big a fan after reading it. It felt a little jumbled at times. I found it kind of hard to care about the characters. And Bucky's dilemma about whether to tell Robards that he killed Autry didn't really hold much weight? I'd have expected them to dig into it a bit more, what with Bucky having been on a trip to make amends at the start of the story. Zero qualms about the art, though. I'd say it comes pretty damn close to rivaling the Brubaker run's art.

WS by Otto Schmidt.
    WS by Otto Schmidt.jpg

Okay, I don't hate the rest of the uniform so bad as long as he's not wearing the paintball mask. That stated, Tales of Suspense is DOPE! Glad I ordered it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    From Alanna Smith's twitter...

"Bucky Barnes tangles with a mysterious assailant in TALES OF SUSPENSE #102. If you want to find out who it is, make sure to start with TALES OF SUSPENSE #100, in stores tomorrow!!"

Attachment 59722
    Okay. We have Yelena Belova but who's that girl?

nauck WS.jpg
    WS by Todd Nauck