Page 53 of 218 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Marco Rudy can't draw a book that sucks.

As for SA, that was the only time I ever liked Deadpool, Marcus fury, or Jessica drew.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Marco Rudy can't draw a book that sucks.
    Have you not read Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier?

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    Well, there have been at least 4 versions of Bucky in Battleworld. Sure two are dead and one is missing, but for those of us that felt WS had been misused or neglected it is nice to know that several writers wanted him for their stories.
    Well I don't know. Didn't felt very cool to see him die in Red Skull #1, might as well it have been another character.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Well I don't know. Didn't felt very cool to see him die in Red Skull #1, might as well it have been another character.
    Yeah, I was actualyl really looking forward to reading that team's dynamic.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Spectacular Member jdmorris1124's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Yeah, I was actualyl really looking forward to reading that team's dynamic.
    Agreed, Bucky was the only reason why I picked up it. Now him not being there is the exact reason why I won't be getting it going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Glad I didn't bother getting that, then...

Same here.

I am glad that they forgot the black widow.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I want to see Lark drawing WS again...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

James by David Finch...
    WS finch.jpg

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

With Black Widow highly likely getting a series I hope bucky either gets one or shows up in hers lol. He's already hinted at appearing in Sam Wilson Captain America. As long as he's street level black ops gritty like he was under Bru I'm satisfied
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    James by David Finch...
    WS finch.jpg
    That is awesome!! Would love to see Finch on a Bucky ongoing.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    That is awesome!! Would love to see Finch on a Bucky ongoing.
    You're not alone, my friend.
    ws finch.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 07-27-2015 at 05:50 AM.

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    I saw the Ant-Man film last week, and I was really surprised that Cap and Falcon seem to have already found/captured Bucky. I'd assumed that CW would at least begin with them still trying to find him while he was hunting down what's left of HYDRA or something. It'll be interesting to see where they go with him now.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    spoilers:
    I saw the Ant-Man film last week, and I was really surprised that Cap and Falcon seem to have already found/captured Bucky. I'd assumed that CW would at least begin with them still trying to find him while he was hunting down what's left of HYDRA or something. It'll be interesting to see where they go with him now.
    end of spoilers
    Ant-Man spoilers:

spoilers:
    It actually made me a bit worried tbh. I had the sense that the search for Bucky was going to be an intense action sequence in Cap 3 between Bucky, Falcon, Cap, Widow and Agent 13 but instead they opt to skip it and the result put into an after credits scene of another movie. Makes me think they're going to compress Bucky's story in Civil War in order to fit in their big superhero fight. I'm not even sure why they're still calling it Cap 3 if that's the case. I hope I'm wrong though. Would be great to see Bucky's story come to fruition in a way that's does justice to the character.

end of spoilers

Upcoming Reading:

Realistically speaking, does Bucky even have any space in Civil War adaptation? He probably is going to get 10 minutes where he is one of the heroes supporting Cap without any character development.