Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Should they hire MacLaren to do Shazam now? That way she can use a talking tiger and it will actually make sense.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    From the rumor, it isn't said that the tiger talked back. If she just commanded it and it attacked, that could have been badass. If a 'pet' tiger 'belongs' to Captain Marvel, well, just have it be a lioness.
    The rumor stated a "talking tiger" where I read it.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    I think if there is any truth to it, it could be summarised. Wonder Woman can communicate with animals. She can understand them in ways others can not. Therefore it is not out of the question that a tiger should be near her, that may help her and be friends with. Just because she may understand the tiger, doesn't mean regular humans do. It's a huge thing I love about her. The connection she has with animals, one that not many others do.

Also I never saw He Man become a laughing stock with his talking tiger. Maybe she can have a talking Pegasus instead in the way that she-ra had swift wind, possibly.

As for sidekick I hope they can include someone like Ferdinand, show off her world, rather than just human types.
    Except Wonder Woman doesn't have a pet talking tiger. And He-Man didn't have his in the live action adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtw95 View Post
    should they hire maclaren to do shazam now? That way she can use a talking tiger and it will actually make sense.
    purrrrrrrfect

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    The rumor stated a "talking tiger" where I read it.
    Oh well, that'd be a different case then. It's all water under the bridge about a rumour anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    Oh well, that'd be a different case then. It's all water under the bridge about a rumour anyway.
    AMEN!!! Very excited about Jenkins!!