Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post

And yes, Elsa no-sells a nuclear explosion.
    Only under the conditions stated by the OP; reduce the distance and she's more or less dead, unless she can build a glacier in 5 seconds that's several hundred feet thick, and supported well enough that it won't crush her when the over pressure hits. She builds hollow objects just fine(see castle feat) but a solid mass...no feats.

Unfortunately even the wrath of little girls can't compare to the perverse bloodlust of the Plawt Gawds.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Only under the conditions stated by the OP; reduce the distance and she's more or less dead, unless she can build a glacier in 5 seconds that's several hundred feet thick, and supported well enough that it won't crush her when the over pressure hits. She builds hollow objects just fine(see castle feat) but a solid mass...no feats.

Unfortunately even the wrath of little girls can't compare to the perverse bloodlust of the Plawt Gawds.
    Reminds me of that line from the Gene Wilder movie, "The Frisco Kid", "I'll take San Francisco. You take the rest of the planet." In this case, on Rumbles, Elsa can't except given a certain distance. Everywhere else in the universe, where the wrath of little girls matters, she can.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Reminds me of that line from the Gene Wilder movie, "The Frisco Kid", "I'll take San Francisco. You take the rest of the planet." In this case, on Rumbles, Elsa can't except given a certain distance. Everywhere else in the universe, where the wrath of little girls matters, she can.
    Unless of course the parents are nuclear physicists... in which case Elsa won't only die, but die in the most accurate way possible. Complete with boiling point of blood, flashpoint of body fat, et cetra. All calculated by the little genius.