Default lantern corps ring question.

So I have the generic lantern corps power rings. Right now I have them in a row in front of my tv. My question is what order should I have them in? I'm a bit ocd and I like putting things in their proper order...Suggestions?

There is no order. Just put them however you want.

If you need some kind of order, I'd go with the order they were introduced. I think it was green, yellow, red, orange, blue, violet, black and white. Not sure about blue and violet, though.
    Last edited by Don C; 05-18-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    There is no order. Just put them however you want.

If you need some kind of order, I'd go with the order they were introduced. I think it was green, yellow, red, orange, blue, violet, black and white. Not sure about blue and violet, though.
    Or display them in the order of the visible spectrum. Don't you guys know anything about science?

I suggest you guys read fewer comics and go marathon some episodes of Cosmos

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseReverseFlash View Post
    Or display them in the order of the visible spectrum. Don't you guys know anything about science?

I suggest you guys read fewer comics and go marathon some episodes of Cosmos

I sorta did this I went Roy G Biv replacing Indigo and Violet with turquois and pink plus I put black before red and white after pink and the flash ring next to the green lantern ring.

Incredible Member

I put them in a circle starting from bottom left: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, indigo with black and white in the middle.

I turned my set into a hanukkiah.

hanukkah8.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Icefan View Post
    I turned my set into a hanukkiah.

hanukkah8.JPG
    I wish I couldnlike this post.