Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Magneto, #17

MATURE READERS
    • In the wake of AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS, Magneto has taken a group of wayward mutants into his care on the abandoned island of Genosha.
    • But now someone is hunting and killing those mutants one by one, right under his nose.
    • And that someone happens to be the one man Magneto fears most...

Full article here.

So, Uncanny X-Force didnt really take care of Mags' Nazi leftover eh

Well after getting stabbed by a bunch of spears I don't think the Nazi leftover will survive. I hope he gets the job right this time. If that character survives again it's because of the writer imo. I hope the series survives post Secret War.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Well after getting stabbed by a bunch of spears I don't think the Nazi leftover will survive. I hope he gets the job right this time. If that character survives again it's because of the writer imo. I hope the series survives post Secret War.
    He doesn't look like the 90+ year old SS officer that Wolverine killed. In fact he looks more like a demon of Magneto's childhood nightmares then anything human so I am guessing a few spikes in him won't do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    He doesn't look like the 90+ year old SS officer that Wolverine killed. In fact he looks more like a demon of Magneto's childhood nightmares then anything human so I am guessing a few spikes in him won't do the trick.

Good point. The problem one can only kill a character beyond a certain point before it's obvious the writer gives them a escape from death for free jail card. Unless the character has the resources and intellect of Doctor Doom, Sinister or someone similar. Who makes plans to survive death ahead of time. Still it's somewhat of a new character so the abilties and resources of he/she or it remains to be seen.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

I will hate it when it's revealed it's Mags killing these mutants without knowing due to some Red Skull Remnant.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Fantastic Member wickedmountain's Avatar

I need to read this series looks really great