BANNED

Default The Old Guard vs Team X

The Old Guard vs Team X consisting of Wolverine, Old Man Logan, X 23 , Victor
    Bonus Round The Old Guard takes on X men Origins Deadpool
    Is it a one sided match or can they make a fight out of it and take out some of them?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    The Old Guard vs Team X consisting of Wolverine, Old Man Logan, X 23 , Victor
    Bonus Round The Old Guard takes on X men Origins Deadpool
    Is it a one sided match or can they make a fight out of it and take out some of them?
    If the Old Guard start out with stupidly copious amounts of ammo for automatic weapons, along with said weapons, they might swing some wins (likely only by 10 count) in fight one, simply because none of their foes generally carry ranged weapons. But if they can't do truly catastrophic amounts of damage before X people get close, they die (or get violently 10 counted) trivially once they get closed on.

Origins Deadpool just gives them a GOMLZARK and they will take a lot longer than 10 seconds to come back.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan