Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default X-POSITION: G. Willow Wilson Illuminates "The Burning World" in "X-Men"

Fan-favorite writer G. Willow Wilson answers your questions about her "X-Men" arc, "The Burning World," and hints at her take on "A-Force."

Full article here.

Oh Willow Wilson - I can't quit you! Can we keep her?

Great questions from everyone.

On a serious note...hopefully she's return to the X-franchise soon. We need great writers like her, willing to take on characters other writers overlook.

I was kinda hoping for more A-Force stuff...

BANNED

there was nothing memorable about her x-men run. Shame to, i like the idea of an all girls x-men team.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Oh Willow Wilson - I can't quit you! Can we keep her?

Great questions from everyone.

On a serious note...hopefully she's return to the X-franchise soon. We need great writers like her, willing to take on characters other writers overlook.
    Agreed!

G. Willow Wilson did a great job with this interview... I feel like she -- gasp! -- actually answered questions instead of just dancing around them with a "we'll see" or "keep reading to find out." ^_^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I was kinda hoping for more A-Force stuff...
    X-Position is an X-Men-related interview series. I was kind of surprised people were asking for/expecting A-Force stuff in the first place, lol.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

I read that question and I was like someone finally gets it. Should have been a story of Psylocke being treated differently because of the new body she's in.

All-New Member

I REALLY hope she gets an X-ongoing someday. I'd LOVE to see her tackle some of these kinds of issues.

lol @ g willow agreeing that psylocke is offensive

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I hoped he would confirm more of A force cast.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

So no Rogue stuff still? Seriously, would love to support female creators but when you have no Rogue, I'll pass... :-/

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    So no Rogue stuff still? Seriously, would love to support female creators but when you have no Rogue, I'll pass... :-/
    Remender has her now.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Rogue's not on G. Willow Wilson's X-Men run... I'm kind of wondering if there's some official rule in place that only Rick Remender can use her on Uncanny Avengers at the moment.

Guess we'll see if she'll pop up in A-Force, though.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Rogue's not on G. Willow Wilson's X-Men run... I'm kind of wondering if there's some official rule in place that only Rick Remender can use her on Uncanny Avengers at the moment.

Guess we'll see if she'll pop up in A-Force, though.
    This basically.

I would've love to see Wilson's take on the original X-Men cast though, with Kitty and Rogue.

If only Marvel had given her more time and more pages to work with - this run could've been epic.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 04-14-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I read that question and I was like someone finally gets it. Should have been a story of Psylocke being treated differently because of the new body she's in.
    My problem is that ship sailed like 20 years ago and they did deal somewhat with her being in a different body over the years so it's not like no one had and it's not like Pyslocke would have to be shunned or anything because of the race change, and all of the paperwork wouldn't make for a good story or anything...many writers have wanted to do a lot of things over the years but didn't get a chance to...though I'm doubting that A-Force will be around years from now....

Then its not about supporting female creators then is it...?