Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Spider Woman could guest star as a more experienced Field Agent?
    Yes. Jessica Drew would be easy to introduce and you could work a spinoff with her eventually. The symbiote could be in a cage somewhere around the facility, too, and end up bonding with Peter at some point. The story possibilities are all ones that would support Marvel's film push.

I would not, however, include Oscorp. A back to basics approach with the Osborns would be better for the franchise, I think, with Norman being a businessman and Harry being Peter's friend in high school. Iirc the goblin formula was a later development. Lets keep it that way.

BANNED

Spidey gets groomed to be a big symbol of justice through trials and trials of saving the people of new york by countless supporting casts with a big tie to shield and nick fury(similar to the ultimate spiderman comic and cartoon) with the tone of ultimate spiderman cartoon and spectacular cartoon with a hint of the batman animated series in edgy. Street Crime is plays more of a factor this time instead of the every once and a blue moon alternate street to city level threats randomness, Spidey as powerful as he is can't handle it all alone, so he along with the allies that were normally un powered supporting characters get an upgrade in badass. MJ is a crime fighter thanks to a deratitive super soilder serum but not really super powered, Flash Tompson Venom exists and per usual is the more fanboy inspired guy who helps out Spidey, Harry is the lancer and green goblim heel face guy who is naturally cold and distant compared to upbeat and goofy peter and flash but wants to atone for his sins being a osborn, Spider Gwen makes her apperence in this series and is in a love triangle with Peter and Gwen, and Peter is the leader of this team or learns to be one so until then MJ takes on the role till Peter is ready. I like the stories to start of slice of life than grow into it's epic potnetial and I'd like guest apparences from the Avengers, Xmen, FF and Daredevil, and the Runaways.

Note all the characters I mentioned get enhanced too superheroes at the end of seasons.
    Last edited by jimishim12; 04-15-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Season1: high school - classic villians, 1 villian per episode, relationship with Betty, jealousy w/ Liz, trouble with Flash, Aunt May sick
    Season2: college, master planner arc, intro to Gwen, Harry, MJ, Goblin discovers identity, ends after Spidey No More
    Season3: dating Gwen / death of Stacys era
    Season4: dating MJ, Gwen clone, Jackal, Punisher, ends with MJ saying no to marriage proposal and Peter graduating college
    Season5: Black Cat / alien costume era, Hobgoblin, MJ returns at end revealing she knows and they get closer and reveal pasts
    Season6: proposal, wedding, early marriage, kravens last hunt, venom, carnage, death of Harry
    Season7: clone saga, pregnancy, Kaine, Ben Reilly, return of Norman
    Season8: post-clone saga era/ final chapter
    Last edited by Vortex85; 04-15-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    I do like your earlier idea of shorter seasons. Twelve to thirteen episodes max.

It'd be interesting to do a period piece similar to Mad Men. Maybe each season represents a decade.
    I regret not thinking of the 60s idea earlier.

It would have been fun to spread a rumor for April Fools that Tom Hanks will be playing Spider-Man in the MCU films, and that the Sony films will focus on the character as a younger superhero in the 60s.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I regret not thinking of the 60s idea earlier.

It would have been fun to spread a rumor for April Fools that Tom Hanks will be playing Spider-Man in the MCU films, and that the Sony films will focus on the character as a younger superhero in the 60s.
    Colin Hanks coulda played a young Ditko-esque Peter Parker.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I wouldn't introduce MJ OR Gwen until Season 2 personally as my first season would have him in High School until the finale which is when he'd graduate. For first season ''love interests'' I'd maybe have Liz Allen there though.

Being a fan of MJ/Peter relationship I'd probably have them getting married at the end as well.