Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm going to assume it's like Looper, where Bruce Willis is always the same guy even though JGL kept making little changes to the timeline which impacted Bruce. One minute Bruce's arm is fine; the next it has writing on it because JGL wrote on himself. Crisis-level changes are probably like that but on a grander scale.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    I presumed the event was either Barry's return (which did manifest as a lightning bolt, if I recall correctly) or the start of Flashpoint, with the change in the timeline Barry caused. If we're to assume the latter, how are Wally's kids the way they are?
    It's mentioned briefly that their powers are unstable, and Jai seems to have the same powers as his sister, rather than that strength power he had before. That's not the status quo at any point in the known Pre-Flashpoint continuity. However, they might have gotten to that point during their time off screen, after the last time we saw them, just like how Dick went back to being Nightwing without it being explicitly shown how that happened. The mention of their power being unstable seems to suggest that changes already happened before.