Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Hyrule Warriors ( Zelda x Dynasty Warriors)

Who else is excited for this game. Thanks to Famitsu we know it will be released August 14 in Japan And here is some more info

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=359

August 14th
    -Retail - 7,980 yen, eShop - 6,980, Premium Box Set - 11,664
    -Premium set comes with a Triforce shaped clock, and serial codes for 6 special costumes.
    -Will also be a 'Treasure Box' version available on Amazon and Tecmo Koei's online store 'GAMECITY', but no details yet on what it includes.
    -Developed by ωForce, Team NINJA, supervised by Aonuma.
    -Story goes that Link, an in-training soldier, must rescue the Princess Zelda from the witch Shia, who has been turned evil somehow.
    -2 player mode where one person is on the GamePad, while another is on the TV. When playing alone the GamePad acts as a menu.
    -Equipping different weapons onto characters will change the way they fight, weapons including speed focused one-handed swords to heavier weapons that focus on damage.
    -Weapon upgrade system and character growth/improvement
    -Musou action combined with the Zelda series' Z-targeting means you can avoid attacks and focus on enemy weak spots.
    -Zelda series' spin attack appears instead of the Musou Ranbu (?) of the musou franchise.
    -Bombs make an appearance and won't just be used for throwing at enemies.
    -Impa, a captain of the Royal Army, appears as a playable character wielding a giant long sword.
    -Several other characters are playable too. Aonuma was surprised by how many.
    -Playable at E3.
    -Development is 70% complete.

Nice, thanks for the info Gryphon. I was pretty excited when that teaser was first released. I hope it succeeds and there are more Nintendo spinoffs of sorts. I wonder if North America will be able to get the premium and treasure box versions? or if its just in Japan.. also the 6 costumes. DLC?

A few pics from the Famitsu website:

2 more:

I saw the trailer for this a while back, but I can't say I'm very interested in it. It seems a bizarre direction for Zelda.

And what the heck is that boob monster of a character? Nintendo, I expect better from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    I saw the trailer for this a while back, but I can't say I'm very interested in it. It seems a bizarre direction for Zelda.

And what the heck is that boob monster of a character? Nintendo, I expect better from you.
    Its a team Ninja game....its to be expected

Excited for it, never been a Zelda but a gigantic Warriors fan so will buy this for sure.

And more interested what other characters are going to be playable, sounds like a bunch of them which is cool.

Here is the games new website with many pics.

- 3 playable characters (so far): Link, Impa, and an unrevealed character

- 4 main villains: Shia (boob witch), Wiz, Valga (red armor guy), and an unrevealed character

- 3 stages: Hyrule Field (and castle), Gerudo Fortress(?), and an unrevealed area
    Last edited by Ghost; 05-22-2014 at 11:23 AM.

New English website from Nintendo: Hyrule Warriors

Some new pics from Nintendos Facebook:

Since Impa's playable, I *might* get this game, but that boob witch is such an appalling character design, she's kind of canceling out Impa's greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Since Impa's playable, I *might* get this game, but that boob witch is such an appalling character design, she's kind of canceling out Impa's greatness.
    To be fair, I guess its not the first time theres been boobs in a Zelda game.

Remember the awkward crotch shots and orgasmic laugh/scream by the Great Fairy in Ocarina?

Also Twilight Princess:

Those designs, while a bit tacky, don't bother me as much. But I can't take the witch seriously as a villain when she's dressed like a stripper.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

And for the heroes, Naboroo, Impa, Ruto and Midna are pretty scantily clad or nude. Granted, it's not as excessively fanservicey as this lady, but it's not like Nintendo is a stranger to cleavage.

Also (looks at title), is there any word about potential Hyrule Waluigis?

Im glad this will be playable at E3. Id like to see some more gameplay and such. Hopefully they reveal the new regular Zelda game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Im glad this will be playable at E3. Id like to see some more gameplay and such. Hopefully they reveal the new regular Zelda game as well.
    Nintendo said they would