Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Playable (and free) Wizzro and Volga makes me happy. Besides Ganondorf, they were the only characters I really wanted to play. I may end up getting this after all, depending on what the new weapons end up being.

Astonishing Member

I'm hoping we get a Lu Bu cameo just for the lulz.

I'm loving this game so far, the only hiccup I've got is the graphics aren't really pushing the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I'm loving this game so far, the only hiccup I've got is the graphics aren't really pushing the Wii U.
    Well that's true to any Koei Warriors game, sadly.

Was going to get myself a copy today, but the only place that sold it had it out of stock. Will see if I can find it somewhere next week.

Gameplay of Wizzro and Volga

^I'm more intrested in seeing Cia personally, although I do wonder if Wizzaro teleport move will be directional rather than random or if it works like an evade move.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    ^I'm more intrested in seeing Cia personally, although I do wonder if Wizzaro teleport move will be directional rather than random or if it works like an evade move.
    Ask and you shall receive

I just bought it yesterday, cause there was this place selling it cheap, I do not regret!

LOVE it, I am not a fan of the newcomer designs, esp Cia's, it's just soooo...yeah, over the top, I can't take her too seriously. Wizzro is cool and Volga, I guess I mainly am not a fan of Cia and Lana's lol.

But honestly beyond that it's a ton of fun! I've been playing it constantly yesterday, only downside is the lack of Saria ={ If this game has character DLC I would buy her in a minute! I'm playing through story mode rn, I didn't get far, but I think my best character rn is Impa or Link and I'm worst with Shiek OTL
    Last edited by Step; 09-25-2014 at 09:17 AM.

I've completed the story and now I'm trying to unlock the extras in Adventure mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    I just bought it yesterday, cause there was this place selling it cheap, I do not regret!

LOVE it, I am not a fan of the newcomer designs, esp Cia's, it's just soooo...yeah, over the top, I can't take her too seriously. Wizzro is cool and Volga, I guess I mainly am not a fan of Cia and Lana's lol.

But honestly beyond that it's a ton of fun! I've been playing it constantly yesterday, only downside is the lack of Saria ={ If this game has character DLC I would buy her in a minute! I'm playing through story mode rn, I didn't get far, but I think my best character rn is Impa or Link and I'm worst with Shiek OTL
    Cia's design is just plain awful, but I actually quite like Lana's.

And yay, Hyrule Warriors comes out for us Americans today!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Cia's design is just plain awful, but I actually quite like Lana's.

And yay, Hyrule Warriors comes out for us Americans today!
    Lana's isn't too bad, like, not Cia levels of bad, but she just kinda looks out of place for me, her whole style doesn't seem like it works for the Legend of Zelda, you know? I'm not a huge fan of Legend of Zelda, so I'm no expert on this kind of stuff, I just always thought that the Legend of Zelda's designs were bit less loud (IDK if that's the right word).

I love what they did to everyone else's designs though! Esp Impa's, probably my second favourite Impa design behind Skyward Sword's.

Today, I just figured out what Shiek's standard combo move is all about and how to change the attributes \O/
    Last edited by Step; 09-26-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Still trying to hunt down a copy for this, is looking like it's going to take awhile.

Also the weapon in the first DLC pack is revealed. It's Epona for Link.

Love that! So excited for the DLC.

You didn't preorder a copy of the game? You're missing out on the costumes!

OMG that looks AWESOME, I'm a fan of Dynasty Warriors games, and my favourite thing to do on them was always to ride on horses, I noticed that lack of horses in this game and was just thinking about how great it would be if Epona was in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Love that! So excited for the DLC.

You didn't preorder a copy of the game? You're missing out on the costumes!
    I live in Finland so I don't even think I'd get them regardless. I tried getting my hands on it last week but the only store that seemed to sell it was out of stock, told me they were getting new copies yesterday, no such luck. Between that I've been to about five or six other stores with no luck, though will probably get my hands on it eventually.