Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    I need ur NNID too, or else it'll just be request pending, I think.

I thought that Zelda stage was beyond easy tbh lol but she is my highest level character at like level 39 so maybe that's it~

Also I didn't use the Wind Waker, I just stuck to my level 2 Rapier~
    Yeah lvled her up to like 45 and finished it pretty easily.

And I think my id is Jeremi88, if I recall correctly.

Oh also tried to get one of the second Skulltulas in Legend mode, I think it was the one where you fight Midna.

Played on hard, played with Lana with her book got a 1000 kills but no Skulltula.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Yeah lvled her up to like 45 and finished it pretty easily.

And I think my id is Jeremi88, if I recall correctly.

Oh also tried to get one of the second Skulltulas in Legend mode, I think it was the one where you fight Midna.

Played on hard, played with Lana with her book got a 1000 kills but no Skulltula.
    Oh lol, turns out I didn't need to add you, the friend request was already sent I just need to check out my friend list lol, but whatever~

Did you capture the Bride Keep and defeat Midna before Cia ran away? You don't need 1000 kills for that Skulltula, just fulfil the current objective, if you look on Warrior Info > Check Skulltulas it'll help you out~
    Last edited by Step; 10-12-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Oh lol, turns out I didn't need to add youm the friend request was already sent I just need to check out my friend list lol, but whatever~

Did you capture the Bride Keep and defeat Midna before Cia ran away? You don't need 1000 kills for that Skulltula, just fulfil the current objective, if you look on Warrior Info > Check Skulltulas it'll help you out~
    Aaaah derp, no I did not. Well that explains it.

Edit to add: So evidently there's a rupee glitch where you can get a whole lot of rupees after a battle, though no one seems to know what triggers it. Has it happened to anyone here?
    Last edited by Jeremi; 10-12-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Aaaah derp, no I did not. Well that explains it.

Edit to add: So evidently there's a rupee glitch where you can get a whole lot of rupees after a battle, though no one seems to know what triggers it. Has it happened to anyone here?
    Oh lol, I don't pay attention to rupees, but cool \O/ I doubt I've seen it tho.

And OMG I just turned on the NNID yesterday, omg THE WEAPONS, ALL THOSE POWERFUL WEAPONS, my Fi got sooo good.

Oh lol, I don't pay attention to rupees, but cool \O/ I doubt I've seen it tho.

And OMG I just turned on the NNID yesterday, omg THE WEAPONS, ALL THOSE POWERFUL WEAPONS, my Fi got sooo good.
    Basically some people at the end of a fight in Adventure Mode they noticed that their rupees glitched out to the maximum amount. I wouldn't decline it happening to me seeing as how levelling everyoneup to 99's going to be a choir.

And lol how did that happen? I still haven't had the opportunity to get to try out one of those friendly Link powered stages. In other news the villains drop today as well as the dlc for those who bought it.

Last edited by Jeremi; 10-15-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Basically some people at the end of a fight in Adventure Mode they noticed that their rupees glitched out to the maximum amount. I wouldn't decline it happening to me seeing as how levelling everyoneup to 99's going to be a choir.

And lol how did that happen? I still haven't had the opportunity to get to try out one of those friendly Link powered stages. In other news the villains drop today as well as the dlc for those who bought it.

Go to Settings > Network Settings and switch on the Network Connection then do a mission and it should be there, that's what happened for me~

And yayyy \O/ My game is updating right now~

Go to Settings > Network Settings and switch on the Network Connection then do a mission and it should be there, that's what happened for me~

And yayyy \O/ My game is updating right now~
    Gotcha, and mine hasn't updated yet but I guess the EU release date is the same as the US one?

Gotcha, and mine hasn't updated yet but I guess the EU release date is the same as the US one?
    I'm in the EU, so yeah lol

Did you switch on Network Connection? When I did and went to Adventure Mode it said that I had to close the game and open it again so it could update

I'm in the EU, so yeah lol

Did you switch on Network Connection? When I did and went to Adventure Mode it said that I had to close the game and open it again so it could update
    That might be the case then.

Edit: That was the case.
    Last edited by Jeremi; 10-16-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Ok, so I just unlocked Zant today, such a weird character! lol but very fun to play. I played Wizzro today as well, same thing so weird with his little dark fireballs, they send people flying mid-attack and you can just juggle them forever, very fun! Tho it's easy to press the button too much when weakening a gauge and completely miss your opportunity for that super special attack thing

Also, Epona is now probably my favourite weapon in the whole game, Link gets the coolest weapons, I get why, main character and all that, but I hope some other characters get new weapons in the future as well~
    Last edited by Step; 10-17-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Ok, so I just unlocked Zant today, such a weird character! lol but very fun to play. I played Wizzro today as well, same thing so weird with his little dark fireballs, they send people flying mid-attack and you can just juggle them forever, very fun! Tho it's easy to press the button too much when weakening a gauge and completely miss your opportunity for that super special attack thing

Also, Epona is now probably my favourite weapon in the whole game, Link gets the coolest weapons, I get why, main character and all that, but I hope some other characters get new weapons in the future as well~
    I wasn't very impressed when playing as Zant, and I dislike fighting him even more since he never seems to get his weak point gauge to pop up. Wizzro's pretty fun though I've only played him for like five mins. Volga's hands down my favorite from the new guys though.

Epona was pretty fun, a bit unruly though with the running.

Also Ruto's lvl 3 weapon stage annoyed me to no end in Adventure. Only have to get Agitha's and Girahim's lvl 3 weapons left to get now, not counting the new ones.

I realized I haven't talked about my impressions much.

Impa is badass

Woo finally managed to get all the weapons for the original cast and powering up the Master Sword. Levelling everyone up to 99's going to be a real chore though.

I turns out all of the Amiibos will be used in the game, so far using Link will give you the Spinner from Twilight Princess is known.

Ugh, makes me want to buy all the Amibo's, I mean, I won't but yeah OTL

The Spinner's look BOSS

EDIT Twili Midna comfirmed for Twilight Princess DLC
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoU...446081/photo/1
    Last edited by Step; 11-18-2014 at 03:49 AM.