Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

No idea if who it was in the issue was a trick or not... that said the art is amazing. Also great job with Angela and Spider-woman, I'm always worried with new costumes until I see multiple artists do it great.
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

Dauterman and Wilson are nectar and ambrosia. Eye-meltingly good.

Art is simply amazing......

Ohh god, that art is GORGEOUS! Also love to see that Spider-Woman and Angela are sporting their newer looks (and man does Dauterman makes them look great!)

So are they going to a going to address how exactly a whisper made Thor unworthy or will Secret Wars be used to gloss over that?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

i will still bet she is Leah of Hel till issue 8 comes... i can't wait till some 'siege' SW to see her again.

I'm very disappointed in this Dauterman art...

...because it's obvious Marvel's going to have to stick him on lesser written, bigger selling event books before long.

I can't wait for this issue, and that cover looks so freaking awesome. I'm in love with Dauterman's art in this book.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Just tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I'm thinking what we saw with Roz is one final red herring. Most likely, in the next issue, we'll find Roz is within the vicinity, using the battle between Thor and the Destroyer as a distraction for whatever she's doing to sabotage Roxxon.

I've always leaned towards it being Jane Foster. According to what old future Thor said, it's implied female Thor's story ends in tragedy. Jane is suffering from cancer, and while she refuses to use magic to cure herself, she understands the world needs a Thor. With the hammer, she can use her remaining time alive to go out a hero before the cancer takes her.
    When did Jane meet Dario Agger though?

And why is the new Thor going after Roxxon all the time if she is Jane? Would seem quite the stretch.

And why have old King Thor mention Roz as well? She really hasn't done much to merit such unless she is new Thor, not until now at least.

I guess one option to include both Jane and Roz in this story would be to have a Firestorm setup, they are both Thor. Would explain the hair color too!
    Last edited by yet another; 04-15-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Ive thought Jane from the begining cause her being sick/ crippled mirrors Donald Blake.

Course Roz wouodnt suprise me either.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Spectacular Member FN Spider-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    So are they going to a going to address how exactly a whisper made Thor unworthy or will Secret Wars be used to gloss over that?
    Talked with Jason Aaron at Planet Comicon about this and he said it will be addressed but he did say we're going to have to wait for that one. The secret identity comes first.

BANNED

Who is the woman who's had the power of Thor for the last few months? Loki is Thor

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I'm rather surprised Marvel fast tracked the reveal of She-Thor's identity after just eight months. If memory serves, they milked the secret identity of Red Hulk for close to two years (though I'm sure some figured it out sooner, I wasn't one of them), so this is quite startling.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Great preview. I think this is one of those issues that'll make or break the whole concept of the female Thor. Marvel has done a great job of keeping her identity a mystery. They've also done a great job of making this new Thor appealing and compelling without completely denigrating Odinson. A lot of that could be undone if the story surrounding her identity is botched. We already know she's going to be part of the All-New Avengers after Secret Wars. So Marvel has a vested interesting in keeping her awesome, whoever she might be.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.