Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    When did Jane meet Dario Agger though?

And why is the new Thor going after Roxxon all the time if she is Jane? Would seem quite the stretch.

And why have old King Thor mention Roz as well? She really hasn't done much to merit such unless she is new Thor, not until now at least.

I guess one option to include both Jane and Roz in this story would be to have a Firestorm setup, they are both Thor. Would explain the hair color too!
    Agreed. It's been made abundantly clear that Rosalind is Thor. No one has the level of knowledge of Dario Agger that Roz has. She wasn't created in God of Thunder just to be a red herring.

Edit: Also, Aaron loves to have mouthpieces in his stories and from day one Rosalind Solomon has been Aaron's mouthpiece for environmentalism. Both Roz and Thor are constantly going on about protecting the Earth - they are the same person.
    Last edited by Rogue Star; 04-16-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Fantastic Member

I'm not even reading this book, but I guess after looking at the preview yesterday, it caused me to have a dream about it. In the dream, Gamora was revealed as the new Thor and she had some power to change the color of her skin. So strange because I don't think I ever dream about comics, let alone one that I don't read!

Waiting to Take Over... Charles J. Baserap's Avatar

Is there anyone who thinks it's NOT Roz? It's either a huge red herring or the most painfully telegraphed "mystery" ever. I really hope for the former because she's one of the most self righteous obnoxious Mary Sues I've seen in 30+ years of collecting and I can't see her as being worthy to wield Mjolnir. The new Thor has been awesome and I love seeing how she's got this learning curve and growing pains and isn't just Reverse Worf Effecting everything in her path. There's a clear arc for her and she brings this newness and joy to the role that's just a treat to read. Aside from the hammer to the head soapboxing of issue #6, this new series has been pretty much perfect in so many regards. Too often it's the character newly introduced by a writer on a run that's really the secret reveal behind the mask like with Tommy Elliot so obviously being Hush from like second two, etc. It's like the big "reveal" in this week's Ms. Marvel. Anyone who didn't see that coming likely got a railroad spike driven through their brain at some point. lol
    Last edited by Charles J. Baserap; 04-16-2015 at 07:51 AM.

BANNED

Will this be the first time Thor has "Thored Down" since the series started? I wasn't sure about the time-scale between the first 3 issues and now.

I know she hasn't done it on panel yet, but has she had the downtime tondo it at all?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Will this be the first time Thor has "Thored Down" since the series started? I wasn't sure about the time-scale between the first 3 issues and now.

I know she hasn't done it on panel yet, but has she had the downtime tondo it at all?
    She hasn't had the time to power down and that's what I've been looking forward to the most. I want to learn about her history and what really makes her tick. Why is she who she is? We haven't gotten any of that since Rosalind was introduced.

BANNED

bleedingcool says Thor is Crystal of the Inhumans ?
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04/...n-female-thor/

BANNED

But isn't this Thor supposed to have alteady appeared in God of Thunder?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Agreed. It's been made abundantly clear that Rosalind is Thor. No one has the level of knowledge of Dario Agger that Roz has. She wasn't created in God of Thunder just to be a red herring.

Edit: Also, Aaron loves to have mouthpieces in his stories and from day one Rosalind Solomon has been Aaron's mouthpiece for environmentalism. Both Roz and Thor are constantly going on about protecting the Earth - they are the same person.
    Two things make me think otherwise though.

1. Why does the new Thor so desperately want to keep her identity secret? Seems like this would more point to Jane who suffer from cancer, Roz does not (as far as we know) have a good reason for the secret identity.

2. It's been a little too "obvious" that it is Roz, especially with this last issue, not much of a mystery anymore if she is the one.

Quote Originally Posted by markstony View Post
    That's not at all what they said, might want to re-read the piece.

Extremely unlikely given that they have based their guess on the idiotic assumption that the blue/white glowing force commanded by Thor Goddess of Thunder that ignites the oil field is... wind.

unnamed9.jpg

From the time the female Thor was announced, I've been sure it was going to be Roz Soloman, Jason Aaron had said on many occasions after creating the character that she would be playing a very important role in Thor's world.

But after issue #7, where they imply heavily that its Roz, I'm not so sure...it seems like we're being set up for a swerve.
    '

This also seems like a nod to the upcoming A-Force (which brings back fond memories of Fearless Defenders). Man, Fearless Defenders was a great book.

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    So are they going to a going to address how exactly a whisper made Thor unworthy or will Secret Wars be used to gloss over that?
    Aaron has said that we will learn that eventually. Hopefully next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    i will still bet she is Leah of Hel till issue 8 comes... i can't wait till some 'siege' SW to see her again.
    Her being in Siege and Thor appearing also in Secret Wars, I'm not sure...but, y'know, multiple universes and versions of characters and all that

Who is the woman who's had the power of Thor for the last few months? Loki is Thor
    Loki already picked up the Hammer during Axis when he was "inverted" and he did not become a female Thor. The inversions were off-set (except for Iron Man, Havok and Sabretooth) and Loki is the only person with any memory of the incident. He looked like this:
    lokii.jpg

BANNED

I think it's Loki because he is now a new Loki.