Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    she doesn't look white in any of the images you have posted.
    If you take some of the panels on their own I can see where the ambiguity is coming from, but when you look at them all can you honestly not see that her skin tone is exactly the same as every white person in the comic?

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    If you take some of the panels on their own I can see where the ambiguity is coming from, but when you look at them all can you honestly not see that her skin tone is exactly the same as every white person in the comic?
    That little fact does not fit into their argument, so probably not!

BANNED

I really like Jane the most, but Roz is pretty cool, too.jane has cancer she lost her hair. but lady thor has hair ?

Fantastic Member

The Jane aspect is coming from where? Odinson visited Jane and marked her off his list a few issues back. IIRC in that same issue, the book cuts to a panel of She-Thor right after that.

How could it be Jane? She can't be in two places at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    The Jane aspect is coming from where? Odinson visited Jane and marked her off his list a few issues back. IIRC in that same issue, the book cuts to a panel of She-Thor right after that.

How could it be Jane? She can't be in two places at once.
    No, after the Jane/Odinson scene we switch to Odinson visiting the Helicarrier looking for Roz. No telling how much time passed between those two scenes. THEN we switch to Thor.

BANNED

I'M SO CURIOUS!I'm really curious who she is.perhaps thor has a daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    no i honestly cannot see that.

Quote Originally Posted by markstony View Post
    I'M SO CURIOUS!I'm really curious who she is.perhaps thor has a daughter?
    Well, he eventually has granddaughters, and one begets the other...

Although, I would think Thor having a daughter would be something that would be hinted at first instead of Thor popping off her helmet and saying, "Surprise, Odinson, it is I, your lost-lost daughter! Oh, and here is Secret Wars, so maybe we'll eventually get around to explaining this. Unless we don't. Happy Father's Day!"

(Now I almost want that to happen, now...)

I am still going for Jane, but who the hell knows.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by markstony View Post
    I really like Jane the most, but Roz is pretty cool, too.jane has cancer she lost her hair. but lady thor has hair ?
    Most of Thor's list are not blondes either, so I think it's safe to assume that hair color/length is altered by Mjolnir. Even if it is Roz she wairs her hair shoulder length. If we're on the "sentient hammer" road then that could be Mjolnir's favorite thing about Thor. Long blonde hair.
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 04-17-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Simian View Post
    Well, he eventually has granddaughters, and one begets the other...

Although, I would think Thor having a daughter would be something that would be hinted at first instead of Thor popping off her helmet and saying, "Surprise, Odinson, it is I, your lost-lost daughter! Oh, and here is Secret Wars, so maybe we'll eventually get around to explaining this. Unless we don't. Happy Father's Day!"

(Now I almost want that to happen, now...)
    I suppose there is an outside chance Thor is one of Odinson's granddaughters, returned from the King Thor (alternate?) future.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Most of Thor's list are not blondes either, so I think it's safe to assume that hair color/length is altered by Mjolnir. Even if it is Roz she wairs her hair shoulder length. If we're on the "sentient hammer" road then that could be Mjolnir's favorite thing about Thor. Long blonde hair.
    It creates her entire costume so changing hair colour/length/style is hardly a stretch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    no i honestly cannot see that.
    Her complexion is literally identical to Freyja's.

I'm not sure if this counts as evidence towards Jane being Thor since it occurred in an issue of What If...?, but there is an alternate reality where Jane picked up the stick/hammer instead of Don Blake. It transformed her clothes, but unlike other wielders, also changed her hair to blond. At least in one reality, she has proven worthy of Mjolnir.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I'm not sure if this counts as evidence towards Jane being Thor since it occurred in an issue of What If...?, but there is an alternate reality where Jane picked up the stick/hammer instead of Don Blake. It transformed her clothes, but unlike other wielders, also changed her hair to blond. At least in one reality, she has proven worthy of Mjolnir.
    Well the hammer has a habit of changing its wielder's hair with or without the What If...? example you've provided. Donald Blake (from any scan I've seen) has always had short (albeit blond) hair.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Well the hammer has a habit of changing its wielder's hair with or without the What If...? example you've provided. Donald Blake (from any scan I've seen) has always had short (albeit blond) hair.
    Yeah, but Blake was a magical construct himself, so really Mjolnir was just revealing his true appearance.

I don't subscribe to JMS' ridiculous premise that Blake was a separate being altogether.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor