Spectacular Member

Default Geoff Johns Completist question

So I've been doing my research and trying to collect all of Geoff Johns work. I know some do not like his work, but I appreciate it. Recently I saw something that he worked on probably since 2007 that I didn't even reliaze existed. But I forgot what it was. Can anyone help me out by list some of his works from about 2007 on that may have slipped under the radar.

Also on a side note can anyone tell me what happened with his Action run. Did he just have a full plate or what.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Ninja Viking View Post
    Also on a side note can anyone tell me what happened with his Action run. Did he just have a full plate or what.
    Which one?

The first one reading behind the lines it seems he and Busiek were likely moved off in favor of Robinson.

The second one, full plate and some people have suggested he only took the job in the first place as a favor to Berganza.

Spectacular Member

I was referring to host first run. I thought he only had one run on action. His current run was on superman wasn't it.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

This is his full bibliography http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Johns#Bibliography

Did you mean his short JLA run?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Im a Geoff Johns fan too. From that time it could be (not very sure though)

- Superman: Up, Up and away (One year later with James Robinson)
    - Justice Society of America.
    - Booster gold (after 52): Ten issues or so, with Dan Jurgens.
    - He had some Action Comics issues with Dick Donner. Those were good. It was "Last Son", "Bizarro World" and "Brainiac".
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

Spectacular Member

I checked comicvine and his Wikipedia page and didn't see what I was looking for. I'm pretty sure it was a four or six issue mini. I'm pretty well down to the nitty gritty with his work. I've go most everything on comicvine even the secret files, annuals, and one shots

Spectacular Member

Also anybody have any clue what his next book could be? Probably Shazam?