Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    I was thinking of leading a team that makes him a equal standing with the greats like xmen leader Charles Xavier or Captain America of the Avengers without being a extension of other characters importance in the marvel u or a cash cow utilized on a team for popularity reasons. Make him a leader like the Spider verse and Ends of the Earth did but with his own band of heroes that would be rooted to the streets than the world at large.
    This sounds like it should be Spider-man and the Outsiders type of deal.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Spider-man should be the bridge that connects the Larger than life Avengers with the street heroes of Marvel. I mean he is one of the most popular street fighters out there, right ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Spider-man should be the bridge that connects the Larger than life Avengers with the street heroes of Marvel. I mean he is one of the most popular street fighters out there, right ?
    Yeah like this, I mean Batman is already this.

There were several decades where Spider-Man wasn't closely tied to the Avengers.

Now he'll probably be in the third Avengers film. Which will be one of the first films of the MCU Peter.

Part of it was just an editorial desire to not worry about the continuity.

Part of it was storytelling reasons that don't really apply when Peter Parker's been an active superhero for a decade.

But there are some disadvantages to the changes, even if it's going to be cool to see Spider-Man with the MCU Avengers.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets