Thread: Elsa VS Guts

BANNED

Default Elsa VS Guts

Like it says on the tin.

Standard Khazan Arena match between two people with the same number of letters in their names...Elsa VS Guts, the Black Swordsman.

Whoever wins gets to not fight KENSHIRO next week, so they'll be pretty motivated to win.

Who takes it!

Elsa had arrow-timing feats. but here she needs to stop Arm-Cannon to the face basically.

If she can do that, she has a chance (though not a good one perhaps). If not, well, mangled and killed.
    Last edited by Postmania; 04-16-2015 at 07:44 AM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Elsa's best bet is an immediate area of effect freezing. Because once Guts within his version of melee range, it's doubleplusnotgood for her

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    - arrow-timing feats -
    You use this just to honk me off, don't you?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Guts wins by telling Elsa his life story, which incapacitates Elsa by forcing her to violently throw up in horror. For hours.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Guts wins by telling Elsa his life story, which incapacitates Elsa by forcing her to violently throw up in horror. For hours.
    Elsa wins by singing her song, prompting Guts to give up his violent quest and leaving it behind him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Elsa wins by singing her song, prompting Guts to give up his violent quest and leaving it behind him.
    She won't be singing anything after vomiting her lungs out...right after hearing how Guts tells her how he was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    That won't work. Because I have no doubt that putting an earworm of a song in his head will piss him off even more than trying to get him to stop the only thing he really has to look forward to in endless tsunami of shit that he calls his life.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The big irony is the author of Berzerk has stated he plots a happy ending for Gutts, given how grim dark that is, not sure how happy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The big irony is the author of Berzerk has stated he plots a happy ending for Gutts, given how grim dark that is, not sure how happy.
    IKR? What's Muira's version of happy, everyone only getting raped HALF to death?

Well, tbh, I think the main problem(I mean, aside from the Apostles, the God Hand, the Idea of Evil, Griffith and a good chunk of the world wanting him dead) for Guts is dealing with the lingering side-effects of the Berserker armor. Maybe when he makes it back to Puck's kingdom, they'll be able to help him there.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Guts is astronomically faster than Elsa even with the most liberal interpretation of her singular speed feat.

This is an ugly blitz is what it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I don't think there's a way to do it easily, unless there's a way to perform the ending of RahXephon and reset the universe.