Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars forum

The Independant board has those stickied threads for certain lines of books, like Dark Circle and Valiant. Maybe the Marvel board could use a Star Wars sticky?

The burden of proving there's enough interest in a Star Wars forum is on you guys, and that means sustained discussion threads with ongoing activity that we can see as evidence of that. Sticking a general Star Wars thread at the top of the Marvel forum and seeing if it gets traffic isn't. If there was enough discussion of Star Wars books on Marvel, those threads would be easily found on the first page most of the time.

However, I get that the ratio of Marvel universe to Star Wars comics available can make it tougher for those threads to compete on the Marvel forum. Maybe someone should make a directory of links to the various Star Wars threads (and keep it updated), so that someone visiting the Marvel forum who wants to talk about Star Wars comics has an easier time of finding those threads. That I could see as a thread to stick at the top of the forum.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

I'm here to support a Star Wars sub-section being added under the Marvel section just as there is one for X-Books and Spider-Man.

BANNED

If SEGA could make there own forum ( which is very active with Sonic archie ) why can't Disney make there own Starwars forum? The last time I went to a local book store, they called those things tales, and told me they are not directly linked to the series.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Is there a chance we could get a forum just for Star Wars?

With everything going on in the Star Wars Universe (movies, books, comics, etc., etc.) would it not be good to have a forum dedicated and solely for everything involving Star Wars for discussion?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

I don't think there's going to be a lot of people who will post but I think it will increase the number of cbr registrations.

I would want a music forum/board first though.

Amazing Member

I would also like a place to discuss all things Star Wars. =)

Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

I'd support it. It should generate enough discussion regarding Legends, the current Marvel runs, merchandise, and talk about the movies to warrant making its own subforum.

Thanks for the new board. It's been fun so far!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium