Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Motel 6 : "Leaving the Blue Lights On You !"

Motel 6 used to have an ad that aired nationally called "You leave home and we'll leave the light on for ya !" The ad was this basically folks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwgC39pCVaw

Anyhow ole Tom Bodet would say you were like family when you stayed at Motel 6. Well folks , those times have quickly changed. Under a new deal unveiled today in Rhode Island , Motel 6 now views you as possible thugs. Anyhow here is the link and article.

http://m.providencejournal.com/artic...NEWS/150419569

As you can tell Motel 6 is very serious about this new stance and Victor Glover has also added more regulations have been added since this article. In fact here is the following added regulations.

Raising the age limit to rent a room - Glover explained that not only was Motel 6 raising the age limit to rent a room nationwide , they also will demand you give fingerprints to check in as well as take a photo over by the wall.

"This is for the safety of our guests. We will have a scanner that runs fingerprints and can identify you."

Ethnic Group Drug Testing - Glover explained that certain ethnic groups will have to submit to a urine test before they rent a room. Its the fear as he claims that young black men maybe doing various drugs when they check into rooms. Its expected that Motel 6 will start a small drug testing lab inside the offices. Glover confirmed that 2 ethnic groups will be included in this testing as it will look at Latin people as well.

"Were working on adding Arabians and Asians eventually."

Its already said that the raid on the Motel 6 has had some disastrous consquences for one man. Here is the article in its entirety.

http://m.providencejournal.com/artic...19569/?Start=1

Maury Springer
    Sally Donahue Journal Staff writers

Posted Apr. 16th 2015 at 2:47pm

The police raid on the Motel 6 at Jefferson Boulevard location 2 days ago was deemed a success by everyone from Mayor Scott Avedision to Motel 6 vice-president of safety and security Victor Glover . It wouldn't seem to have a negative except for one man who has came forward.

"Motel 6 ruined my life" claims Johnathon Foster who stayed at the room which had the police bust the door in and drag him out 3 days ago.

The actual story is Foster was confused with someone else and the cops who dragged him out of the room didn't realize he was a different person. They also didn't realize Foster who was a married father of 3 , was having an affair with a coworker who was also dragged out of the room.

"They call my wife and ask if I'm her husband and that I'm with an unidentified female and its complete f--n hell breaks loose !" Foster continued. Witnesses claim Foster's wife had to be held away from the woman her husband had been with til she could leave.

The entire scene played out for minutes as poor Jonathon Foster now laments , "My marriage is likely over thanks to motel 6."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

**applauds**

Nicely done. Especially nice work with the names.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    **applauds**

Nicely done. Especially nice work with the names.
    Motel 6 is out to destroy everyone !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.