Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Hearing Batman say "do you bleed? You will" in the early trailer sounded pretty tough. SEEING Batman say that isn't nearly as cool. When he looks up & says "you will" it seems kind of feeble. Like a guy yelling at someone as they drive away "yeah I know you're not messing with me! Yeah you better run. "

All-New Member

If Affleck does not fit well as Batman, who do you thinkg would be better as Batman in this specific film?

UT8iBeJXk0aXXagOFbX3.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzMah View Post
    If Affleck does not fit well as Batman, who do you thinkg would be better as Batman in this specific film?
    I'm still a little weirded out that Christian Bale wasn't asked back. To me, Bale is like Reeve, perhaps the definitive. He was certainly the only Batman I was ever interested in. I think Affleck looks like a "Baaaaston" Bat-putz personally, he's too stooped over and strangely pudgy looking. Bring back Bale.

Everyone here will probably hate this movie...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I probably don't count, because I'm relatively new. But, being that much of the movie is coming from the people whom did "Man of Steel", I seriously doubt I'll hate it at all. I'm not wild about the Batman, but then Batman isn't exactly my favorite character anyway. Superman is right up there with the Corps and Iron Man for me, love him, and I love the MoS movie above any and all superhero movies (which is saying a lot, big fan of those movies).

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

BvS - Exclusive first look:

Not sure if anyone saw this, but there is a brief clip with some Wonder Woman footage on Nerdist from yesterday. Originally aired on the WB last night, I believe. Kind of a WW teaser for the film. I thought some of this stuff would be saved for the WW solo film but they decided to include it in BvS. So check it out if you're curious.

http://nerdist.com/warner-bros-drops...woman-footage/

Quote Originally Posted by manduck37 View Post
    Not sure if anyone saw this, but there is a brief clip with some Wonder Woman footage on Nerdist from yesterday. Originally aired on the WB last night, I believe. Kind of a WW teaser for the film. I thought some of this stuff would be saved for the WW solo film but they decided to include it in BvS. So check it out if you're curious.

http://nerdist.com/warner-bros-drops...woman-footage/
    The WW stuff is from her solo movie, not BvS.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    The WW stuff is from her solo movie, not BvS.
    Then allow me to make the following correction: Enjoy more footage of Wonder Woman, featured in BvS, from her solo film. I got distracted while watching the video and completely missed the obvious title and corresponding article. On the plus side, looks like it could be good.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Why? The entire DCEU is being built around Superman, he was the beacon in MoS, this film introduces Batman and Wonder Woman yes but it deals also deals with the direct consequences of MoS, not too mention Lex and Doomsday are Superman villains. The film is treating both Superman and Batman equally, from the verbal assaults to Batman trying ot run him over to Superman destroying his car. I needn't think people should worry about a poor representation of Superman, just cuz Batman is here.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Why? The entire DCEU is being built around Superman, he was the beacon in MoS, this film introduces Batman and Wonder Woman yes but it deals also deals with the direct consequences of MoS, not too mention Lex and Doomsday are Superman villains. The film is treating both Superman and Batman equally, from the verbal assaults to Batman trying ot run him over to Superman destroying his car. I needn't think people should worry about a poor representation of Superman, just cuz Batman is here.
    I dont know about that. Superman would literally end this battle in seconds. I swear if he loses...

BANNED

I dont know about that. Superman would literally end this battle in seconds. I swear if he loses...
    I'm wondering if this movie is more closely influenced by the movie "War" than we might think...except, Bats meets Supes first, and Doomsday instead of Darkseid, and....sigh...

no Lantern.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Except Kryptonite is a thing. If Superman does lose, then I have a feeling he throws the fight.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Except Kryptonite is a thing. If Superman does lose, then I have a feeling he throws the fight.
    If the story was strong enough, then Superman's "losing" might be a very interesting thing.

I know I'm probably way off but I do hope for more of a "War" scenario, with the other JL members gathering together one by one. I realize that the majority of the movie will be original, but toward the end it wouldn't surprise me if that happened (I'd actually love if they snuck in the "War" Cyborg origin, but that's probably wayyyy too much for one movie).