Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I missed that he had a flower with him. Clark romancing Lois=all is right with the world.
    Yes. Yes it is.

Look I dont want to turn to Kurasawa, but everything Im seeing from this movie is making me lean to that lunatic reasoning. For Kurosawa it was because he thoufht Snyder destroyes Superman, for me is that he is going to destroy Superman by usinsing f*cking Batman.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Look I dont want to turn to Kurasawa, but everything Im seeing from this movie is making me lean to that lunatic reasoning. For Kurosawa it was because he thoufht Snyder destroyes Superman, for me is that he is going to destroy Superman by usinsing f*cking Batman.
    I can understand that fear, but I don't think there's been enough in any of the trailers to validate it yet. We've had plenty of shots of each of them owning the other; that last shot doesn't erase the shots of Superman kicking the Batmobile, shoving armored Batman away with little effort and throwing him into a wall.

If anything, Affleck's interviews about Bruce's mental state and the ruthlessness he displays at various points in the trailers (that even Alfred tells him is going too far) indicates that Supes will have the moral victory, if not the physical one. This is nowhere near The Dark Knight Returns territory, and if I thought it was, I'd be legit worried too.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

"Stay down if I wanted it you'd be dead already"...
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I don't think the final shot is anything to worry about. The film wouldn't be much of a thing if Batman didn't get some licks in. Doesn't mean he's going to win, and of the two, he's the one being painted as the less sympathetic antagonist. Affleck describing Bruce's mindset as being close to Dick Chaney's pretty much told us all we need to know.
    Not to mention we do know Lex apparently is dissatisfied enough by Bruce's performance that he has to send in Doomsday instead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Not to mention we do know Lex apparently is dissatisfied enough by Bruce's performance that he has to send in Doomsday instead.
    I have to admit (even forgetting the fact I'm an unashamed "Man of Steel" fanatic from hell) that plot twist is extremely interesting to me. Not to mention how Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman, and Flash will fit into the story. I'm pretty damn psyched about this, period.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    I have to admit (even forgetting the fact I'm an unashamed "Man of Steel" fanatic from hell) that plot twist is extremely interesting to me. Not to mention how Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman, and Flash will fit into the story. I'm pretty damn psyched about this, period.
    The latter three will be cameos, not really impacting the story that much.

BANNED

The latter three will be cameos at best.
    I can live with that! The "Man of Steel" thing put me in the seat to begin with, I wouldn't miss another movie with the Superman/Snyder (and peripheral Nolan) collaboration. No way. MoS is probably my favorite superhero movie ever (and yes I love the Reeve).

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Can't wait to see Aquaman even if it is a brief cameo hope he does something cool, maybe jump out the ocean and stab Doomy in the back, or jump out the ocean and slam his trident causing a massive shockwave.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I walked away from the last trailer thinking, "Well, at least Wonder Woman might be good".
    This trailer was a huge improvement. Emphasis on Batman -as usual- but cool action moments, and the fact that Clark might be happy at some point is certainly a welcome change of pace.

I'd probably be a lot more excited if this were the trailer we got last time, instead of Doomsday, but ah well. We'll see how the movie goes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Can't wait to see Aquaman even if it is a brief cameo hope he does something cool, maybe jump out the ocean and stab Doomy in the back, or jump out the ocean and slam his trident causing a massive shockwave.
    That would be killer. Looking forward to the Aquaman movie...shoot, ALL the movies.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Right. Though Lex is more likely pissed that Superman is still alive when he wanted Bats to kill him (or for them to kill each other?). We can't really determine the victor from that, though I hope Supes is still the victor.

Regardless, I think we can all safely say both heroes are going to end up humbling each other. Superman fans need to accept that their boy is gonna take some grief. But so is Bruce.

Batman and Wonder Woman and Alfred impressed very much in this trailer. Affleck's Batman looks a real badass. His fight scenes were awesome. I am liking Affleck more and more.
    Last edited by hellacre; 02-11-2016 at 04:46 PM.

The latter three will be cameos, not really impacting the story that much.
    From what I understand, its likely they will appear in Batman's nightmare. Thats about it.
    Life is but a dream

Amazing Member

Ok saw the trailer, I wonder how they are going to explain how Batman can go toe to toe with Supes after a film like MoS
    Not feeling Lex at and I really like Eisenberg