Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Batman vs. Superman Trailers and Clips

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...e-leaks-online

Not going to post the leaked video, because that's probably a no-no here, but just saying...

It's on Variety.com...

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/ba...ne-1201474431/

And so far, it's been up and staying up. Go watch it ASAP.

Love Luthor's voice and Affleck's Batman, too. Jeremy Irons's Alfred voiceover is pretty cool, too. Total teaser, but only makes me want more!

Extraordinary Member

Pretty dark.

"False God" vs Batgod.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

and...i slept through the leak.

Sounds like it was awesome. I'm especially excited to hear Eisenberg as Luthor. I guess I will have to scour the net and see if I can catch it.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

It's a Batman-ified Superman movie. Just like the first. Dark, "badass," gritty.

It might end up good (though I didn't like the first movie), but you can still say this is not what Superman films should be.

The "Yo that was kewl" crowd is sure to love it. Just like they loved the Nolan films.

As a Batman fan, this movie is right up my alley. Too bad I'm a Superman fan too, I guess I'll have to wait more years for those films again.

Zach Snyder = Superman's Frank Miller
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 04-17-2015 at 05:57 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    and...i slept through the leak.

Sounds like it was awesome. I'm especially excited to hear Eisenberg as Luthor. I guess I will have to scour the net and see if I can catch it.
    No need to scour far.

It's on the homepage right now.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    No need to scour far.

It's on the homepage right now.
    Which I just discovered just before you posted this. lol

Just watched it. I liked it overall. The meta commentary from Charlie Rose and Degrassi is nice. Eisenberg sounds ok as Lex. A little too "young" but I can get over that. Great dialog.

I think Affleck is going to kill it as Batman. Love that voice. Better than marble mouthed Bale-speak.

Oh and Henry looks even more like Superman come to life here than he did in MOS. Loved the look on his face in the crowd shot, and the shot of him lifting...Something. If that ain't Superman in all his glory, I will eat my hat....(IF I had a hat...which I don't....not really.)

Do I wish the tone was a bit lighter? yeah, a little. However, unlike some posters here (whom I'm sure we will hear from soon preaching about lizardskin suits, and "Snyderism") I will actually go and actually see the movie rather than base my opinion on the trailer alone.

I get the feeling I'm going to really,really going to hate this movie.
    Last edited by Prime; 04-17-2015 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I get the feeling I'm going to really,really hate this movie.
    they had to give batman the line everybody will talk about.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I get the feeling I'm going to really,really hate this movie.
    Same. I'd rather see a movie that has a real reason these heroes should team up. Not having them fight simply because they're icons.

I'm pretty sure they will team up by the end of the movie.
    Life is but a dream

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Same. I'd rather see a movie that has a real reason these heroes should team up. Not having them fight simply because they're icons.
    Wow, have you seen the movie already, do tell?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Well, it was interesting.

I like that they're basing the world's reactions to Superman on some level of realistic expectation, rather than have everyone instantly fall in love with the flying alien who had a hand in destroying several blocks of a major city. I enjoy the stories where Superman has to earn people's trust, rather than just getting it "for free" after one single incident. And it looks like a nice spread, with some people going over into some serious extremes on both ends. And of course it mirrors the reviews the first film got, which is nice commentary. The lighting is certainly darker than I'd like, but this was a cell phone recording so I'm not going to hate on that too badly; who knows what the actual finished product will look like. Besides that, I had no problem with the lighting or tone in Man of Steel either, I loved the old Reeves films but there's plenty of other ways to see this character and he's certainly had his dark stories in the past, so it's all good.

All that looks amazing.

And then there's Batman.

I like what I saw of Batman. I think Affleck is going to do a great job with the character. I mean, all you have to do is act broody and talk in a gravel-y voice and you've got Batman down. Affleck is going to be fine, and the costume is interesting. I think I prefer the Dark Knight suit over this one but it's way too early to say for sure.

What worries me is that stupid line at the end. I wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the trailer yet, but if you have, you know what I'm talking about. On its own, the line is fine. Whatever, stupid Bat-bravado, and perfectly in-character. But god damn it, I am so over seeing Superman and everyone else at DC get sh*t on so Batman can look cool. I dont know if that's what is going to happen here, but between that last line and the fact that Millar's TDKR was a strong inspiration for the film, my hopes are shaky at best. The last thing Superman needs is to get bitch slapped by Batman on the big screen.

We'll see. Im not basing any kind of final opinion on a bootleg trailer that lasted two whole minutes.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

While I saw the first part of the trailer, I imagined Jonathan from heaven say "told ya, son."

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well, it was interesting.

I like that they're basing the world's reactions to Superman on some level of realistic expectation, rather than have everyone instantly fall in love with the flying alien who had a hand in destroying several blocks of a major city. I enjoy the stories where Superman has to earn people's trust, rather than just getting it "for free" after one single incident. And it looks like a nice spread, with some people going over into some serious extremes on both ends. And of course it mirrors the reviews the first film got, which is nice commentary. The lighting is certainly darker than I'd like, but this was a cell phone recording so I'm not going to hate on that too badly; who knows what the actual finished product will look like. Besides that, I had no problem with the lighting or tone in Man of Steel either, I loved the old Reeves films but there's plenty of other ways to see this character and he's certainly had his dark stories in the past, so it's all good.

All that looks amazing.

And then there's Batman.

I like what I saw of Batman. I think Affleck is going to do a great job with the character. I mean, all you have to do is act broody and talk in a gravel-y voice and you've got Batman down. Affleck is going to be fine, and the costume is interesting. I think I prefer the Dark Knight suit over this one but it's way too early to say for sure.

What worries me is that stupid line at the end. I wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the trailer yet, but if you have, you know what I'm talking about. On its own, the line is fine. Whatever, stupid Bat-bravado, and perfectly in-character. But god damn it, I am so over seeing Superman and everyone else at DC get sh*t on so Batman can look cool. I dont know if that's what is going to happen here, but between that last line and the fact that Millar's TDKR was a strong inspiration for the film, my hopes are shaky at best. The last thing Superman needs is to get bitch slapped by Batman on the big screen.

We'll see. Im not basing any kind of final opinion on a bootleg trailer that lasted two whole minutes.
    I can only imagine how bad this will hurt Superman if he gets made to look stupid are gets walked on by bats.