Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast
    Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The original report even came out like an hour after the latest trailer hyped everybody up.

My, how coincidental.
    Exactly! Not to mention Snyder has recently said BvS is 99.9% done, so how are non-private screenings possible? Also we do not have a confirmed run time yet. The ceo of WB said he's seen the film several times and seems very confident on it. Anyway less than 40 days to go!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I liked that one too, but judging from the trailer and the "Do you bleed" clip...I'm not sure..
    Right 'cuz we do not see Supes do anything to Batman do we? Oh wait he wrecked his bat mobile, sent him flying through an abandoned building, flicked him away with his palm. Right now it is up in the air who "wins".
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    What reddit guy, and what did he say?
    Basically he said there was two fights, the first Batman tries to run over Superman with the Batmobile, and it bounces off Supes. He rips it apart and tells him to stop, the end.

The second is with the armour. Supes is destroying the suit whipping butt and then Bats pulls out a kryptonite shard. After that he proceeds to pummel him, gives a variation of the speech, knocks out Superman and puts him in a kryptonite chamber.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati..._in_la/cyinvkq

Quote Originally Posted by SSJett View Post
    Basically he said there was two fights, the first Batman tries to run over Superman with the Batmobile, and it bounces off Supes. He rips it apart and tells him to stop, the end.

The second is with the armour. Supes is destroying the suit whipping butt and then Bats pulls out a kryptonite shard. After that he proceeds to pummel him, gives a variation of the speech, knocks out Superman and puts him in a kryptonite chamber.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati..._in_la/cyinvkq
    ...Oh god...thank you for reminding me. That first one is what happens on the clip...that's why it might be legit...

An R rated version of Batman v Superman http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman...-is-on-a131383

BANNED

At this point WB is not even hiding the fact that all they do is react to the strategies of sucess from either Marvel studios or Fox instead of risking or trusting their own.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    At this point WB is not even hiding the fact that all they do is react to the strategies of sucess from either Marvel studios or Fox instead of risking or trusting their own.
    I wonder if all of these "doubts" are simply a symptom of excitement for the film. It's out in, what, a month. People will go see it anyway, imo.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Uh-huh. You mean aside from the fact that the R-rated cut was submitted lback in September? And the one being released in theaters is still PG-13?
    Last edited by SiegePerilous02; 02-24-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Batman has to have Kryptonite. I bet the Lasso is going to be huge, a big time effect. We've seen all of WWs other weapons.

Forgive me, Moderator, if this is a no-no:

I get an image of that old anti-marijuana commercial: "I learnt it from watching yyyyyyyyyyyou! in that DC has been doing that for a while now to the point where their primary advantage over the competition --the original icons-- has very nearly been neutralized so busy have they been at trying to make Wonder Woman into Wolverine or Superman into Spider-Man.

Pretty funny from Jimmy Kimmel show, starts at 2:55
    https://youtu.be/0Y8iRvQdSGA

BANNED

Yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by ManSinha View Post
    One glance with his gifted eyes to the molecular level and he would know she is not Kryptonian
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    They are not giving him this much intelligence in the comics, (...)

(...) I doubt he'll be able to examine at the molecular level in 'Batman v the other'.

Today.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJett View Post

Our tickets are purchased!!!!!!!!