Default Are Marvel Planning To Make A Game Of the Batman Games Quality?.

I really enjoy the Batman Arkham games. But I don't read D.C so im not familiar with alot of the characters & there history's.

I think it would be pretty awesome if Marvel came with a series of there own rivaling the gameplay of the Batman games. As for which Marvel character. What do you think?

Daredevil
    Black Panther
    Deadpool

I knw Marvel don't own the rights to all characters on there roster but in ideal world if they did.

Astonishing Member

You'd think an Iron Man game would write itself but apparently not.

I enjoyed the deadpool game

They said marvel wasn't going to just put out crap games anymore. They are theoretically developing something somewhere they think will be a AAA title.

I'm really hopeful (for no reason) something is announced at E3

Yeah it would be nice. Spiderman has had some really fun games, but theyre not quite as polished as the Batman Arkham series. Also the Wolverine Origins game fun, im glad they made it more violent to fit his character.

Id like to see a much improved iron man game, or a Hulk game that takes cues from Hulk Ultimate Destruction.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I think a serious Wolverine game that takes place in Madripoor could be something on that level.

It'd be half Film Noir, half Samurai/Ninja flick. You play as Logan, traversing the city doing good (but not necessarily very nice) deeds while trying to unravel some sort of ever unfolding conspiracy. Boss fights would include the likes of Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Sabretooth, Daken, Sabretooth, Silver Samurai, Sabretooth, a gaggle of Hand ninja and/or Reavers, Sabretooth, a modified Shiva Robot, Sabretooth, a bored Deadpool, and Sabretooth (with his jetpack).

The lack of Grappling gear would make traveling kind of a pain, though that might leave the option for some sort of subway/sewer based fast travel system and sweet motorcycle chases and battles. He can use his senses kind of like a rudimentary Detective/tracking mode, and you'd have to manage both a regenerating Health Gauge and a Berserker Gauge that increases as you take more damage without getting time to cool off.

Actually, anyone remember the Spider-Man vs. Kingpin game for the Genesis? I think that an updated 3D version of that formula would be pretty awesome. It could take place in an alternate reality NYC where its not populated by 99.999% of the Earth's metahuman population (keep any hero cameos to Daredevil/Wolverine/Deadpool level and below, maybe) as Spider-Man seeks to clear his name and figure out who is framing him (probably Norman Osborne, or classic Doc Ock, or classic Venom/Carnage, or someone else altogether) while also taking and selling photos to help finance the creation of more gear and web fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by the drunkard kid View Post
    i think a serious wolverine game that takes place in madripoor could be something on that level.

It'd be half film noir, half samurai/ninja flick. You play as logan, traversing the city doing good (but not necessarily very nice) deeds while trying to unravel some sort of ever unfolding conspiracy. Boss fights would include the likes of sabretooth, lady deathstrike, sabretooth, omega red, sabretooth, daken, sabretooth, silver samurai, sabretooth, a gaggle of hand ninja and/or reavers, sabretooth, a modified shiva robot, sabretooth, a bored deadpool, and sabretooth (with his jetpack).

The lack of grappling gear would make traveling kind of a pain, though that might leave the option for some sort of subway/sewer based fast travel system and sweet motorcycle chases and battles. He can use his senses kind of like a rudimentary detective/tracking mode, and you'd have to manage both a regenerating health gauge and a berserker gauge that increases as you take more damage without getting time to cool off.

make this game now!!

Berserker mode would be kinda tricky to implement since rage boost would only be a positive in a controllable character.

I'm thinking, maybe have an InFamous style karma/popularity meter which decreases as you harm civilians. As Logan gets angrier, the screen tinges red at the corners, making it a little harder to dodge attacks from peripheral angles (it affects the sense-based enemy radar, too). When you go berserk, that clears up, but every living person in the region gets tagged as an enemy in the radar and, from your perspective, gets transformed into a variety of attacking rage monsters and you can't leave the area until you either kill everything or avoid damage long enough to calm down. It can be useful in the middle of a boss fight in a base teeming with Hand Ninja, but not so much if your trying to defend a professor from attacking Yakuza goons in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

Maybe activatiing your sense mode can help speed up his cool down, if you put points into a clear mind/meditation skill and can do so without taking damage.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 05-25-2014 at 04:59 PM.